Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Racer Single Stack Mag Pouch - Any Reviews?

acpie360

Hey, guys, I am looking for some single stack mag pouches that can be configured with bullet facing outward. I searched Ghost 360 and it seems that I'll have to make or purchase an insert to fit a single stack. This leaves the DAA Racer as the only option. I watched Kirsch's YouTube video, however, I am a bit uneasy because the bracket is attached to the pouch by only one screw. So, how strong is the configuration? Any other thoughts?

Mine worked great, heavy use and o breakage.

I've found you can turn the washer with the slot in it and it will change the cant slightly. One way its like 12 o'clock and upside down it about 12:30. May help with adjustments etc.

I run the Ghost pouches (I'm a Production guy, not SS) and just wanted to mention that the pouch body is retained to the belt bracket by  a single screw as well.

In case that changes anything.

(Though they're tough enough to land on top of doing the whole "fall out of shooting area" thing, without damage.)

Edited by MemphisMechanic

4 hours ago, acpie360 said:

Thanks guys.

Does any of you use eAMP Challenger mag pouch?

https://www.amazon.com/eAMP-Challenger-Magazine-Pouch-MagP0133-F/dp/B01BPF4SBA

I use eAmp on one of my production rigs and my SS rig.  They work great and are very strong with them being a one piece system.  Adjustable retention and they send spacers to give options.