Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any 2004 Uspsa Nats Dvd's Out There?

Can't seem to find a 04 nats dvd anywhere. Or I'm looking in the wrong places.

Does anyone have one they'd recommend?

I'm looking for one like the old super squad videos etc. Or better yet, one with other shooters in it, not just the big dogs. Just the 24 stages and shooting, no how to's.

I am currently out of stock on the 2004 Nationals DVD (no Super-Squad, but plenty of GM-C-class shooters with names you'll recognize from the forums). I'm working on getting more available, and the more demand, the better, so start demanding everybody :D

What would be neat, is if 3 or 4 shooters could get together and keep track of the Super Squad through the match. They could have radios to keep in touch as they shot stages and pass off the camera to one another. And it would be nice if other competitors could cut them loose from taping and brassing to let it happen. That way, everyone could have a Nationals DVD to buy and the folks involved could probably pay off some of their match costs in the process.

I wrote to the Scouttens about doing a match DVD, and the economics just aren't there for a commercial entity to undertake the effort. So, if we want a Nationals DVD, that's going to have to come from within. It would be nice if accomodations could be made for those intrepid souls who would put out the time and resources to make that happen.

I can't think of anybody better to drive the effort than Chet Polo. The quality of Chet's video work absolutely amazed me.

All righty then.. Based on the lack of my free time and the obvious copiousness of Chet's, I'm going to have him handle my 2004 Nationals DVD from now on. Not only will you get a nice DVD label (I ran out long ago), I'm sure the cases and packaging he uses are probably better too.

before this turns into a sales thread in a place such things aren't meant to be, PM DJPolo for details.

Thanks