Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 Prize Gun

BEDELLCUSTOM

Bedell Custom and Shooters Connection are donating this pistol to the Area 6 match. Chuck and I are offering this same prize to some of the other area matches as well. Hard chrome is by Tripp Research and we thank Virgil Tripp for the great chrome job.

post-4731-1115137792_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1115137864_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1115143669_thumb.jpg

Nice, nice, nice :) Sweet looking lightening cuts...

Dan, send me the original, full size pics, and I'll retouch 'em real quick and shoot 'em back to you....

As a friend of mine would say "Niiiiice"!

I'm surprised theres not more response to the gun, must have left a lot of people speechless.

Now I wish I had signed up for Area 6...Dammit Dan!! :D

i believe they will be raffling the gun off at the match, that way everyone has a chance at winning it. i think that's the best way to do it, rather than just giving it to the match,division or class winner.

this pistol has all the same parts as or top of the line limited gun.

STI FRAME

STI SLIDE

SCHUEMANN AET BULL BARREL

KOENIG HAMMER

EXTREME DISCONNECT

EGW HARD SEAR

STI RECOIL MASTER

BEDELL CUSTOM CONTOURED & STIPPLED GRIP

DAWSON .110" FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT

CHUCK BRADLEY STYLE BOMAR REAR SIGHT

ED BROWN AMBI SAFETY

STI MAGWELL

STI BEAVERTAIL

S.C. SLIDESTOP

S.C. MAG BUTTON

S.C. PIN KIT

WOLFF 18# MAINSPRING

CUSTOM CONTOURED REAR GRIP AREA

2# COMPETITION TRIGGER JOB

HARD CHROME BY TRIPP RESEARCH

i received an e-mail from cindy noyes with area 6, she said it was to be raffled off with the proceeds going to the juniors program. i think that is a great idea and gives everybody a fair chance. buy lots of them raffle tickets. :)

Very nice piece!

i believe they will be raffling the gun off at the match, that way everyone has a chance at winning it. i think that's the best way to do it, rather than just giving it to the match,division or class winner.

this pistol has all the same parts as or top of the line limited gun.

STI FRAME

STI SLIDE

SCHUEMANN AET BULL BARREL

KOENIG HAMMER

EXTREME DISCONNECT

EGW HARD SEAR

STI RECOIL MASTER

BEDELL CUSTOM CONTOURED & STIPPLED GRIP

DAWSON .110" FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT

CHUCK BRADLEY STYLE BOMAR REAR SIGHT

ED BROWN AMBI SAFETY

STI MAGWELL

STI BEAVERTAIL

S.C. SLIDESTOP

S.C. MAG BUTTON

S.C. PIN KIT

WOLFF 18# MAINSPRING

CUSTOM CONTOURED REAR GRIP AREA

2# COMPETITION TRIGGER JOB

HARD CHROME BY TRIPP RESEARCH

Weird background material in the photos...  :blink: Looks like fish entrails....

Styrofoam peanuts under plastic.... actually, looks like some of the new fangled (and edible, believe it or not) non-styrofoam peanuts in the mix there, too...

BTW - retouched photos from what Dan sent me in email. Color's a little better, and you can see the stippling, now :)

post-4828-1115261484_thumb.jpgpost-4828-1115261491_thumb.jpgpost-4828-1115261498_thumb.jpg

It might be too late to set up something like this for the Aera 6 match, but maybe MDs at future matches should consider adding an on-line option to the raffle. Folks outside of the immediate vicinity could get a shot at the Oh-So-Sweet blaster, and I'm sure proceeds would go skyrocket!

...Mark

This gun is awesome!! I have three guns from Dan Bedell and they are all a work of art. He is a great gunsmith as well as a great person. You wont find a nicer looking gun or a more reliable gun for the money! I wish I was shooting this match! Great job Dan!!!!

i have received a bunch of e-mails about the raffling of this gun at the area 6 match. all i can tell you is that i believe you can only purchase a raffle ticket at the match location. you may contact the area 6 staff with any other questions.