Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Quick question

MissionaryMike

The slides on both my Accu Shadow and P-09(cajunized) will release forward into battery sometimes when I slap the magazine home too hard. Most times, I don't even think it's that hard of a slap. It's gotta be a simple issue, right? Like a spring change or something? Can you guys help me out as to the cause?

Thanks,

MM

The slides on both my Accu Shadow and P-09(cajunized) will release forward into battery sometimes when I slap the magazine home too hard. Most times, I don't even think it's that hard of a slap. It's gotta be a simple issue, right? Like a spring change or something? Can you guys help me out as to the cause?

Thanks,

MM

That's a feature, not a bug.

If you really don't like it you can adjust the angles on the slide and slide stop for more positive engagement.

It's not that I don't like it. I wasn't really sure if it was safe or not, or possibly an effect of some malfunction.

Edited by MissionaryMike

I like it on my CZs and M&P during competition, saves a fraction of a second on a reload. But I've noticed it's inconsistent on my CZs (75 Shadow, SP01 Shadow), and always wondered exactly how it occurs and how to fine tune it.

Anyone explain exactly why this occurs and what might make it 'stop' happening?

thx

C