Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steak, have they got dem' dare things' in Iowa??? I think I seen one the other

day when I was passing through, probably a good one toooo, since it was just

laying there on the side of the road, wouldn't have to chase it or nuthin'. :lol:

Hopefully we can find one cut and cooked though....

They have now established a waiting list and if past histoy holds true there will be 2 or 3 slots open up. Contact chadrutherford@worldnet.att.net

for information and placement on waiting list.

I see they've added a half day Friday to allow the over flow to shoot. And its appartently opened up some slots for Saturday as well. So there's plenty of room now for anyone interested in attending.

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't believe you guys named a stage after Eric Seipp!?! WTF

Do you have any idea how horrible he is going to be to deal with now? We could barrely get his swollen head through the doors at the range before the KY match, and now with this.

As for me, this will be my first major match after making master. Hopefully I won't look like an A$$.

Lori and I will be shooting on Friday. I'll be in revolver (really wish I could be shooting with the revolver squad) and she will be shooting in L10. I'll be down Saturday afternoon to help out where needed...

Skip

Good Luck to all !!!!!!

Carmoney, Keep D. Carden in line !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Keith, look Carmoney and Carden up..... both know how to use one of them things and are pretty good guys to go along with that. ;)

Hopalong