Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Bullets / Titegroup

Chip39

I would like to reload my 9mm 125 gr Blue Bullets with Titegroup,I am using Federal 100M Primers also. Just looking for a good starting point as far as Powder and OAL. I am using a LEE 1000. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I've ran one match with 147gr blue bullets and 3.1gr TG (1.14" OAL) and didn't notice any issues. TG has a fast burn rate so select your powder amount accordingly. My previously mentioned load was producing approx 128-129pf from a Glock 17.

Any issue with running TG with blue bullets? Always heard that TG runs hot compared to other powders. Shooting out of Glock 26 with stock barrel.

Any issue with running TG with blue bullets? Always heard that TG runs hot compared to other powders. Shooting out of Glock 26 with stock barrel.

No issues running Titegroup with Bluebullets, I load it all the time with no issues. Any of the above mentioned loads look good, just chrono your ammo to optimize the load.

No issues running Titegroup with Bluebullets, I load it all the time with no issues. Any of the above mentioned loads look good, just chrono your ammo to optimize the load.

Thanks so much. Running low on imr sr 7625 so it's time to start looking for something to replace it with.