Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI 5.4" Holster

It's been suggested that I use a "Ghost" style holster for USPSA Limited. However, I'm also planning on using this pistol for multi-gun. Where should I be looking for some good holster options for the run and gun game? My particular build has a standard frame and stirrup cut on the slide if that matters.

Thanks,

MM

I used Ghost Stinger for my CZ SP01 Shadow and enjoyed it fully. I am using a Ghost - The One for both my Open and Standard SVI (same holster, just adjust it for barrel length). I would check out the Ghost Hybrid for SVI/STI as it seem per default take full length dustcovers on all models and according to the information: "GHOST uses a premium unbreakable Techno Polymer that can be thermoformed to fit your pistol design, and allows you to customize the retention of your draw."

​Why not send a mail to Ghost USA and ask them? My stinger holster worked flawlessly and always kept my Shadow snugg enough when running, and still have a smooth draw with just enough retention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Scott C. at Safariland had them make holsters fit SV guns with a full dust cover.  It is not a race holster.  I use them in 3G.

So I am a Safariland fan.  I use a combo of ELS and ALS.  ALS for my holster and everything else including pistol, rifle mags and shotshell holders.

Their discount card are the bomb.