Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Ever Thread In The Gallery

Matthew_Mink

I'll do some closeups in a couple of days.

The competition guns:

Top Left - CZ-75B SA 9mm with CZ competition sights, trigger job by me 1.9#, factory wood grips, steel trigger, this one is my Limited steel/IDPA ESP gun

Bottom Left - CZ-75B SA .40 S&W with CZ competition sights, trigger job by me 1.8#, factory wood grips, steel trigger, this one is my USPSA Limited 10 gun

Top Center - CZ-75B 9mm dual-tone with CZ competition sights, trigger job by Angus Hobdell 6.5#DA/1.7#SA, factory wood grips, this one is my general purpose backup gun/loaner gun to others

Dead Center - CZ-85 Combat 9mm dual-tone with CZ Competition sights, CZ competition hammer, trigger job by me 6.6#DA/2#SA, factory wood grips, this one is my USPSA Production/IDPA SSP backup gun

Bottom Center - CZ-85 Combat 9mm dual-tone with CZ Competition sights, trigger job by me 5.8#DA/1.7#SA, factory wood grips, this one is my USPSA Production/IDPA SSP primary gun and the trigger has to be felt to be believed

The range guns/toys:

Top Right - CZ-75B 9mm glossy blue, factory wood grips, totally stock

Middle Right - CZ-75B 9mm polycoat, totally stock

The carry gun:

Bottom Right - CZ-85 Combat 9mm polycoat, factory wood grips, factory night sights, this one does carry duty and is also totally stock

DSC01677.jpg

Matt..

those are great...nice collection you have...you need to get a 97Bto add to them

Here is one that Matt did for me...CZ75B with

sights, trigger, reliability..and a little grip tape..thanks again Matt

post-627-1112332914_thumb.jpg

Been shooting for CZ for about a minute...and you already have 8 of them.  :)

That is what I was thinking as well. I need to get a sponsor so I can expand my gun collection like that. Then again, that would mean I have to shoot as good as Matt does, which hasn't happened.....yet. :D

Matt..

those are great...nice collection you have...you need to get a 97Bto add to them

Here is one that Matt did for me...CZ75B with

sights, trigger, reliability..and a little grip tape..thanks again Matt

post-627-1112332914_thumb.jpg

Stuart, how good does that grip tape stick to the panels? I think Eric W might could take a hint from that.... Oh, and I pick up a 97b today. :D

Flex, those 8 were the only ones that I had clean for the pic. :)

Matt..

the grip tape is Eric's..I traced the grip from one of my STI ones..it sticks amazingly well..not shifting at all..I haven't used it hard..been dryfiring with it all week and no movement..

97b looks like a cool one to add..

Matt..

the grip tape is Eric's..I traced the grip from one of my STI ones..it sticks amazingly well..not shifting at all..I haven't used it hard..been dryfiring with it all week and no movement..

97b looks like a cool one to add..

Interesting, I'll give Eric a heads up that his tape sticks well to our factory plastic panels.

Yeah I got to shoot a 97B the other week, and I was VERY impressed. I didn't think I would like it, but it handles well, shoots very soft, and it as accurate as the rest of the lineup.

Ok I ill need to take a stock check when I get to Kansas this week.

I am sure I only said give matt 2 guns....LOL

You go boy. Once a CZ freak always a CZ freak.

You have just got to love them.

Matt has become the ultimate why didn't I know what CZ ment before kinda guy

and the whole table for the cost of a Brazo's Open Gun

Angus

I'm almost there ErikW. I'm lucky enough to have the semi-permanent loan of an Edge to help me temper my decision. I like the looks of those 85 Combats. How much for the Angus/Matt trigger makeover and what could I expect DA/SA? Anything else I should do for Production USPSA?

Tom Bergman

I like CZs (if you had not noticed from the obnoxious number of CZ posts). Angus' new fixed sights are the cat's ass. Install a Wolf 15 lb hammer spring & you have achieved about 85 to 90% of the benefits of trigger work. That last 10% is best left to professional CZ smiths. Regards,

D.C. Johnson

Eric,

Count me in for a CZ set of grip tape.... just picked up a 75B. My extra Glock tape won't fit :angry: , and I'm out of STI tape.... Eric, please make something up for the CZ!

EDITED: My super-illegal banned in all civilized countries SP-01 is on its way now, as well.... oh goody! Now I just have to find some use for it - 3-Gun or Steel, maybe... :huh:

Cool pics Matt!  :)

How many folks here are shooting CZ's or planning on switching over?  (Besides Matt, Angus, and Stewart, of course)

Eric,

Count me in for a CZ set of grip tape.... just picked up a 75B. My extra Glock tape won't fit  :angry: , and I'm out of STI tape.... Eric, please make something up for the CZ!

Shaun..I got an extra STi if you need on to cut for your CZ grips..let me know and I'll get it in the mail to you..

stuart

Cool pics Matt!  :)

How many folks here are shooting CZ's or planning on switching over?  (Besides Matt, Angus, and Stewart, of course)

Eric

CZ tape is a good idea..

I cut an STI one up and fitted to my CZ grips..tape sticks and works great...

• 4 months later...

DJPoLo,

Here in my country, Brazil, 9x21mm is legal to use for shootters but 9x19 isn't because is private to Army.

I am very glad with my CZ. Is a great gun.

I wish to be in next World Shoot cause this I couldn't because I will go to my honeymoon with my wife.

Cheers.

Leo Pires