Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College football

bubbadoc

Sooners crushed the Cowboys like eggs! Beat them like a drum!

My cousin is a HUGE OSU fan, the rest of the family (myself included) are OU fans. he was talking tons of smack before the game. Stopped taking my calls after the 2nd quarter.

Love college football. Don't really watch pro football that much. It's just not the same, it's not as good. You don't have the cross town/state rivals like you do in college.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed that college is more exciting than the NFL, IMO.

My Buckeyes did well against ND...makes me wonder what would have happened had they had a rematch with Alabama. MSU looked horrible!

As long as late in the games they don't turn it into a "talk-show" between the announcers, each one trying to outdo the other in how many trivia items they can come up with! They just ignore the game on the field and all the talk centers around the guys in the booth! :angry2:

Great game indeed. I don't know if Clemson's D just got sloppy at the end or ran out of steam, but those couple big plays just knocked the wind out of them. Watson still looked really solid and composed until the end. Just can't make any mistakes against Alabama. And it looked as if Alabama was out there to make up for the OSU lost last year.