Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lotsa Nice Revolver Coverage in latest "FrontSight" Magazine

pete627

I enjoyed seeing the Revo Nats episode of Shooting USA. I thought it was interesting (not bad, just interesting!) that the coverage focused so heavily on the top three finishers. What would they have done if one of the other top shooters had pulled off an upset?

I liked it until the end ... when ... they got TGO to stir things up ... talking about his "serrated" trigger ... (and possibly a thin one at that .265).

I have seen Jerry comment about this in the past (no reason why ... just that he liked them) but remember how pleased I was to remove one from my model 10 and replace it with a "smooth" .400.

It really made my finger hurt.

Soooo ... does anyone else use a serrated trigger and like it?? (for any particular reason).

Am I too far out of touch on this?? I was afraid to start a new topic on it (better search first I guess).

I even thought he might have been joking to screw with the host ... (as they aren't that difficult to find).

I enjoyed seeing the Revo Nats episode of Shooting USA. I thought it was interesting (not bad, just interesting!) that the coverage focused so heavily on the top three finishers. What would they have done if one of the other top shooters had pulled off an upset?

Not possible, wasn't in the script.

So you're saying Rich Wolfe might have been paid to throw the match? ;-)

So you're saying Rich Wolfe might have been paid to throw the match? ;-)

Now that's a killer rumor, we should start that. How much do you think he made?