Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Schaumburg, IL

rootacres

Hello everyone, a little about myself. I have been largely involved in hunting and shooting my entire life. At the end of 2014 I started shooting in USPSA and a few Multi-gun matches. Turns out I am not to bad at it. So after starting with a G17 I bumped to a G34 and now I trapped the Unicorn (Stock 2 9mm). I heard this forum was the place to go for additional information on tuning this weapon up. Looking forward to learning. Thanks for help in advance.

Hello everyone, a little about myself. I have been largely involved in hunting and shooting my entire life. At the end of 2014 I started shooting in USPSA and a few Multi-gun matches. Turns out I am not to bad at it. So after starting with a G17 I bumped to a G34 and now I trapped the Unicorn (Stock 2 9mm). I heard this forum was the place to go for additional information on tuning this weapon up. Looking forward to learning. Thanks for help in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

Holy cow. That must be almost all of the shooters in IL. I escaped nearly 20 years ago from Villa Park.

1963.jpg

I really miss Portillo's!

Welcome to the forum!

Holy cow. That must be almost all of the shooters in IL. I escaped nearly 20 years ago from Villa Park.

1963.jpg

I had Portillos for dinner last night!:D

Welcome to the forum!

1963.jpg

There are a couple Portillos in CA and a couple in AZ. Proud to say I have visited all of the non-IL Portillos.

There are a couple Portillos in CA and a couple in AZ. Proud to say I have visited all of the non-IL Portillos.

Yeah, I am aware. The closest one (Buena Park) is normally a real PITA to get to due to traffic. The only time I am in MoValley is when I am on the way to Rio Salado!