Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's that time AGAIN

chetc

I live local to leatherhead, so shipping is not an issue. They recently started doing 10% discount on orders of 10k and up. works out to 6.75 cents ea for 147, or 5.9 cents eac for 125 RN.

I like that their coating doesn't come off on my hands, and they also seem slipperier than other non-moly coated bullets I've tried, but I admit it's been a year or so since i tried the others.

I just started shooting lead and coated lead. I found SNS 147gr coated no lube groove a touch slower than Bayou 147gr coated. Granted Bayou bullets still have the lube groove. Just placed an order with Falcon bullets for their "FalCoat" bullets. Pricier but they claim up to be 50fps faster which may help with me making PF.

Based on the positive posts, I might be placing a small order with Acme and Leatherhead in the near future.

I am going to second or third the Acme bullets. They were at Camp Perry this past weekend and the owners were absolutely great. They even had a gator at their booth to run bullets out to your vehicle. I checked out the coated bullets and they looked great, comparable to BBI which I have been using for a while. The coating was smooth and slick and nothing rubbed off on my hands like Blue bullets do. I was originally going to get 1000 40-180 and 1000 45-230, but they cut me a good deal so I got another 1000 40-180. ($45/500-40, $50/500-45, prices included tax) In the video above you can see their packaging for 100 count boxes. The 500 count boxes are the same wooden box, but roughly 6"x8" and the same depth as the 100 count. When they are empty, they are going to make some nice storage boxes. I have not loaded any, but I am sure they will shoot as well as all the other coated bullets I have tried (they all shoot the same for me). I will do a report once I load a batch and test them out.

Edited by Flash74

HI-TEK Coated Projectiles available at the following;

BAYOU BULLETS

MISSOURI BULLETS

GATEWAY BULLETS

ACKERMAN MANUFACTURING

BLACK BULLETS INTERNATIONAL

ACME BULLETS

SNS CASTING

LNL CASTING

GATEWAY BULLETS

BLACK AND BLUE BULLETS

BADMAN BULLETS

CHEYCASTBULLETS

Hardline Industries, makers of bullet molds, casting machines,

sizing machines now has set up a casting and HI-TEK

coating business in North Dakota, I don't know what

they named it though.

Edited by moonman16

I really liked Acme , but couldn't find any deal on shipping and none of the discounts codes worked .Ended up getting 3k of Blue bullets for now

Was it this week the discount codes didn't work? It seems every time a new bullet is added the website screws up. Next time PM me your address and phone number and I will get you a deal.