Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Florida State Championship

Guest Gunslinger45

It's a 3 day match. R.O.'s shoot it on Friday April 15th and everyone else shoots it Sat. the 16th and Sun. the 17th.

For other ?'s email jamescollier@webtv.net

It's going to be a great match

Trophy, Random prize drawing. The only way to go. If you want to win money, play the lottery. If you want to earn something, work hard at shooting and earn a trophy. I have a job so don't need the money.

Ronnie A-44415

Still Praying for that A

Match's use to have pretty good pay backs, and prize tables. Now I don't hear much about either, but the entry fees are not lower?

A trophy does very little for me, but I did like it when I got to go to the prize table and pick something that maybe was equal to the value of my entry fee.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple updates on the website. Match Hotel, directions, map.

I think James is still in need of an RO or two if anyone is interested.

James told me he should have the stages approved and to me soon and I'll try and post them on the website. I'm not much of a computer geek, so I can't promise anything.

Few more updates from the MD.

Almost full, this friday is the cutoff for shirts as they are pre-order.

No prize table this year for competitors, there will be one for RO's

Cash pay back determined by # of shooters in division/class

9 stages 261 rounds

Shoot Off Sunday after the match.

Chrono give away to anyone who hits 165 PF exact.

Not yet. I heard through the grape vine they are done and approved. And that there is a lot of steel. I sent an email to the MD tonight to see about getting them. I'm a D class webmaster, but I'll do my best to get them up when I get them. I'll post here as soon as that happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Shannon,

Would it be possible to obtain the squadding and shooting schedule. Depending on knowing that I'd know if I could drive Sat a.m. or have to go Fri p.m.

THX