Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillion Aero clip.

stingerjg

Several pieces of that appear to be from the "Monster Garage" segement where Jesse James hosed the Mazda RX7 that did not make the cut.

geezer

The audio with this clip identifies the weapon as a "Dillon Minigun"

http://media.dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mo...s/failures.html

Look for "sand rail"

Link added: 1600 central. 3/01/05

Edited by geezer-lock

That is seriously the sexiest thing EVER on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I start Med-Evac in three weeks and my UH-60 is not ANYWHERE near as sweet as that!!!

SPC Richard A. White

C-Co, 232nd Med BN

3rd PLT (Wolverines)

Fort Sam Houston, TX

• 1 year later...
Sweet link, but I REALLY hope they got permission from Metallica to use "Creeping Death." Otherwise you just know Lars will sue their butts for 20 gazillion dollars.

Isn't that "Trapper Under Ice", which would be, at least in terms of the title, a bit ironic considering the footage.

http://www.dillonaero.com/videos.html

Edited by BigDave

Sweet link, but I REALLY hope they got permission from Metallica to use "Creeping Death." Otherwise you just know Lars will sue their butts for 20 gazillion dollars.

Isn't that "Trapper Under Ice", which would be, at least in terms of the title, a bit ironic considering the footage.

Normally I don't like to show how much of my High School years I wasted but the song is "Fight Fire With Fire". ;)

Normally I don't like to show how much of my High School years I wasted but the song is "Fight Fire With Fire". ;)

Hell, at least we were all on the same album Ride the Lightning. Good call.

Is it delivered with a couple on 1050 to reload the ammo ?

I think their newest model has an integrated 1050 - just pour primers, casings, bullets, and powder into the respective hoppers, and hot lead comes out the other side.