Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 Sp-01 vs CZ 75 shadow.

dogtired

Great post, I just got a sp-01. It's getting canjunized now. I'm leaving a g34.

Thats the path that i followed. I just ordered another sp-01 shadow from CZC to compliment my cajunized sp-01. Trigger springs are hard to predict, its always good to have a backup.

Well I made the decision and have a little bit of extra sexiness in the safe. I went with.... drum roll please....

e4a67324-ffab-4008-ab00-d4c12d781835_zps

From CZ Custom, I figured I would have them do the tinkering this time. I like it a lot. Range report tomorrow...

I will have to add the Perman extra power safety spring I think. Just a little light for my comfort currently. So, not perfect, but ever so close...

That's a wise move. Contact Scott and he'll square you away.

Sent from the range

Well I made the decision and have a little bit of extra sexiness in the safe. I went with.... drum roll please....

From CZ Custom, I figured I would have them do the tinkering this time. I like it a lot. Range report tomorrow...

Gratz, may it treat you well!

Edited by Tok36

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the Perman extra power safety spring today, the small part ballet made me appreciate Glocks a little more. I like the extra crispness. Amazingly I did not launch anything across the room.

DS Perman shipped the springs very quickly, nice product. I have been meaning to try some of his 1911 grips but too many gun upgrades, too few shooting competitions (to shoot single stack more often).

Edited by dogtired

woo, my opinion won!

I was torn last week on which one to get. I found two SP-01's and wanted to buy one. I shot one at a match and loved it. I knew in order to get it better trigger wise, it was going to cost almost as a Shadow. So I emailed Matt of Automatic Accuracy and he had one left. Bought it and shot over 250 rounds this week. I knew I should have bought this years ago instead of a Glock. It shoots great and feels good. post-48499-143537367436_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! When can I try it?!?

When you come and visit, of course. ;)

But why would you want to shoot a production gun? I thought you were all about the open guns now.

Edited by himurax13

I shot the Shadow in its first 3 gun match. I have to say the gun is a pleasure to shoot. Any misses it had, I apologized to it for my inability. While the Glock has some abandonment advantages, I did not think clicking the safety on was too hindering. Of course with the Perman spring, it does click a little now.