Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Kentucky State Championship - USPSA - Oct. 17-18

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give our registration guy a day or two to send out squadding pins. We're getting a lot of applications.

But, but, we already paid!

We can do refunds :) We had 50 apps in the first 20 minutes.

:roflol:

Hey guys, just wanted to provide an update from registration...

We have had over 100 competitors register already so if you are thinking about this match, sign up now! Saturday and Sunday both have good availability.

We will be using USPSA Self Squadding which should be open later this week. For those of you already registered, you should be getting your PINs this weekend.

Self squadding is live!! Please note that 1XX squads are for Friday shooters, 2XX squads are for Saturday shooters and 3XX squads are for Sunday shooters. DO NOT jump days unless you receive prior approval from match staff. Thanks!

Quick update on registration. We currently have 124 shooters (not including staff) registered, with approximately 30 spots open on Saturday and 45 on Sunday.

If you registered this past week, expect to receive your PINS sometime today. Until the match gets closer, self squadding will be updated about once a week. Squad requests can be sent to me via PM or email scarberry.shana@gmail.com.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in October!

will not know if able to go til August.

That is why I am asking.

Thanks,

Mike

If we have open slots, they can be given to "show up and shoot" shooters on a first come, first served basis. Hope you can make it. It will be a good one!

Hey Justin, I just signed up and look forward to a great match like you all usually put on. Do you have a list of match sponsors yet? I need to do some "shopping" and want to patronize our sponsors if I can. :cheers:

Hey Justin, I just signed up and look forward to a great match like you all usually put on. Do you have a list of match sponsors yet? I need to do some "shopping" and want to patronize our sponsors if I can. :cheers:

Hey Chris, our Facebook page for the match has all of the latest sponsors!

Do you send pins out this week?

If so I haven't received it

Just sent them. Be sure to check your SPAM if you dont see it.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a rumor that this is going to be an all-long-course match. 10 field courses, all around 30 rds (give or take). If you've been to Battle in the Bluegrass or any of BGSL's monthly matches you know what that means. Awesome!

I heard a rumor that this is going to be an all-long-course match. 10 field courses, all around 30 rds (give or take). If you've been to Battle in the Bluegrass or any of BGSL's monthly matches you know what that means. Awesome!

That rumor is true. All 32 round stages. Ricky finished designing them around the end of April, and Gary Stevens already approved them.

That rumor is true. All 32 round stages. Ricky finished designing them around the end of April, and Gary Stevens already approved them.

Very nice. Can't wait for this.

Heads up, UK is playing Auburn at home the weekend of the match, & rooms are going quick. The Holiday Inn Express is full. I got in the Comfort Inn, they had room yesterday.