Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Kentucky Section(State) Match

Hey Lee, Got room for a popup trailer or tent? I thinking about coming down and shooting your match. Been working matches lately thought I would shoot one and see how the other half lives ;)

:D

We have several places for almost anything you want to park.

thanks, lee

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee,

Hopefully you could keep the gate open Friday night so we can get in with the camper? Last year the gate was locked, so we parked the camper at the Hotel!

Cameron

:wub:

I can do that, I`m sorry about last year but if I can remember it the gate will be open, it things go as last year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I`ll probably be at the range. :D

• 1 month later...

Gary,

I dont think they figured out how to do the squadding on the internet for the split times yet. If it goes as planned then the afternoon shooting should start at 1:00 but if we are running ahead of schedule you might be able to start sooner. If the squads are full I would count on starting at 1 if it doesnt fill anymore then I would show up sooner. As it gets closer we should be able to tell better.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that at one time I had heard there were going to be a few slots on Friday to shoot with the RO's. Is this correct or just my imagination? If so are all of the slots filled ar are there some left available? Looks like Friday may be my only day to shoot so if anyone has any iinformation I would appreciate it. Thanks

The application at www.practicalshooters.com has a friday slot selection on it but in reality you dont need to even select a time on the application. Once we get your application it gets put on the squadding list and then you can move your name to any open time slot. Friday slots are limited though.

• 4 weeks later...

The approximate street address, based on the clubs directions is: 10500 E SR 60, Sellersburg, IN, 47172

Directions to the Range:

From Indianapolis, IN: I-65S to exit ramp 9 - take a right onto Hwy 311 - at 2nd stoplight take a right onto Hwy 60. Go approximately 2.5 miles range is on the left with Large Conservation Sign @ the entrance - Yellow Gate.

From Evansville, IN: I-64 East to I-265 East to I-65 North take the exit 7 ramp Hamburg - take a left off the exit this is Hwy 60. Take Hwy 60 approximately 3 miles range is on the left with Large Conservation Sign @ the entrance - Yellow Gate.

From Nashville, TN: I-65 N to exit 7 ramp Hamburg exit - take a left off the exit this is Hwy 60. Take Hwy 60 approximately 3 miles range is on the left with Large Conservation Sign @ the entrance - Yellow Gate.

From Cincinnati, OH: I-71 S to Lousiville, KY take I-65 N to exit 7 ramp Hamburg exit - take a left off the exit this is Hwy 60. Take Hwy 60 approximately 3 miles range is on the left with Large Conservation Sign @ the entrance - Yellow Gate.

From Lexington, KY: I-64 W to Louisville, KY take I-65 N to exit 7 ramp Hamburg exit - take a left off the exit this is Hwy 60. Take Hwy 60 approximately 3 miles range is on the left with Large Conservation Sign @ the entrance - Yellow Gate

Or, for you technophiles with GPS - 38deg 24' 28.02" N

85deg 47' 32.17" W

Friday shooters ahow up at 9 am.

Weekend shooters - shooters meeting at 8 am, shooting starts at 8:30

There are 7 or 8 revolver shooters!

There will be some vendors but dont know if they will have primers.

The squads on the internet are full for friday but if you want to shoot friday just show up. THere are only 4 scheduled squads and 10 stages so we have plenty of room.

I am leaving in the morning for the match.

Airedale, I'll be shooting Saturday with my left-handed wheel gun. Try not to laugh too much, even though I'm sure I'll do something silly juggling those moon clips.

I don't care what you say, you can't just throw those moon clips in the direction of the cylinder and expect them to fall in. Mine fall onto the ground !!!!!!!!

Still can't convince my daughter to give up that bottom-feeder, but we'll have fun shooting anyway. We'll see you there.