Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Press Cover for April - Upcoming

Duane Thomas

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the April cover again, and again, and again...and it got me to thinking, "I have Heinie sights on a Glock, and she has Glock sights on her Heinie." :wub:

We have a problem here: your sight was on her Glock and not on her heinie. Dammit, man... get your priorities straight!!! B)

I just looked at the April cover again, and again, and again...and it got me to thinking, "I have Heinie sights on a Glock, and she has Glock sights on her Heinie." :wub:

We have a problem here: your sight was on her Glock and not on her heinie. Dammit, man... get your priorities straight!!! B)

Finding her heinie was not hard, finding that Glock was like finding Waldo. Someone said there was a GT40 in the picture too.

• 1 month later...

Buhahahhaah! You guys are so funny.

I have to agree. She is so lively, smily and beatiful. And photo is tasteful too, well ogranzied, the angle, composition is very well calicurated. VERY great cover.

But hey, I am kinda person have to understand no matter what the subject, and especially have a background in magazine editor, this is bothering me....

Can anyone please explain to me why May 2004 girl is so popular? You know, you can't see her eyes, the pose is artificial (that sideway hip and 90dgree twisted upper body) , dress is kind not well fitting, her arms doesn't look she is not working out at all, and kinda messy photo.

I know its taste but is it because of her, er, you know, cleavage?

Finding her heinie was not hard, finding that Glock was like finding Waldo. Someone said there was a GT40 in the picture too.

Can anyone please explain to me why May 2004 girl is so popular?  You know, you can't see her eyes, the pose is artificial (that sideway hip and 90dgree twisted upper body) , dress is kind not well fitting, her arms doesn't look she is not working out at all, and kinda messy photo.

I know its taste but is it because of her, er, you know, cleavage?

Well, she does have some bust going on....

I actually don't like that cover composition or pose. The lady is beautiful, no doubt. She's hot, and she looks tough and no nonsense. That's what makes it appealing to me. But, the pose makes her waist appear impossibly small, and it just throws the whole composition off for me. Plus, she looks a little bitchy and uninviting..... :)

April '05 (Cathy), however... Here's an example of a pretty girl made *better* looking by proper pose and composition. She looks cute and gorgeous at the same time, nice, realistic curves, and her expression is confident and inviting. Much more to my taste, personally....

Just my take on it....