Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Y'all:

I am delighted to report we had a great night last night with registration and we are off to a fantastic start!

RO's: If you are an RO, when you get to the Purchase Items (match payment section), pick Match Entry $250.00. I will mark you down as a "Waiver" for your payment. If you order any t-shirts, you will need to send me a check for the shirts. The match is providing RO's with a RO Shirt. A separate email will be sent to you regarding RO information....

2014 Waived Slots: If you are the recipient a slot from the 2014 Match: Pick Match Entry Fee $250.00. Mail me your application with Waiver written on top. You will be marked as Waiver. I have the list from last year to assist me in keeping the "Waiver Slots" Straight. Please note that the these slots are NOT transferable. If you cannot match, you cannot give your free slot away. (We do look forward to seeing you!)

Sponsored Shooters: You must register if you intend to shoot the match. If your sponsor is a Match Sponsor and your entry fee if being covered by their commitment to the match, please check the Purchase item "Sponsor Shooter $0.00". We have a limited number of slots available for sponsored shooters so get your entry in early if you have not already done so!

Can't wait to see you there!

Ladies, Gents, & Juniors we have over 190 shooters registered two days after registration opened. We only have space for roughly 225 shooters. So do not hesitate to get signed up. The match will fill soon.

Good news for our Heavy Hitters. We have 5 shooting Heavy Irons and 12 including myself shooting Heavy Optics. So there will be at least one heavy division at the match. Woot Woot!

Ladies, Gents, & Juniors we have over 190 shooters registered two days after registration opened. We only have space for roughly 225 shooters. So do not hesitate to get signed up. The match will fill soon.

Good news for our Heavy Hitters. We have 5 shooting Heavy Irons and 12 including myself shooting Heavy Optics. So there will be at least one heavy division at the match. Woot Woot!

Awesome.. Boomers for the win.

Sitting back enjoying a glass of wine, working on the match.....Life IS good! My mailbox runith over!

Huge thanks to Sandra for handling registration this year!!!

We are happy to announce that this years Benelli G3G Championship presented by MGM Targets is full. Sandra will be starting a waiting list as of now.

Remember you only have two weeks to send in your payment or your spot will be given to the next shooter on the wait list.

We still have sponsor slots available in the main match. So please have your sponsors contact us. We really appreciate everyone's support of this great event and cause.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

There appears to be some confusion in regards to the Generation III Gun match scholarships. So we will try to clarify things so that Juniors can take advantage of this great opportunity.

You can download the application here.

http://generation3gun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/GENERATION-III-GUN-Scholarship.pdf?069a04

The scholarship application can be sent in as soon as you apply for entry into a match. In fact we encourage you to apply early as there are limited funds available for each year.

Juniors can apply for scholarships for every match they attend. There is no limit on number of scholarships we will reward to any one junior shooter.

We will award scholarships to every applicant prior to awarding additional scholarships to the same applicant. This will ensure that all applicants get a chance at some assistance.

Once we receive the match results from the applicant following the match we will distribute funds to the applicant.

Case in point. There have already been two 3-Gun Nation Regional matches completed. Junior shooters that have paid for entry into those matches are eligible for immediate match fee reimbursement scholarships.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

What am I missing from this update on the G3G scholarships?

There appears to be some confusion in regards to the Generation III Gun match scholarships. So we will try to clarify things so that Juniors can take advantage of this great opportunity.

You can download the application here.

http://generation3gun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/GENERATION-III-GUN-Scholarship.pdf?069a04

The scholarship application can be sent in as soon as you apply for entry into a match. In fact we encourage you to apply early as there are limited funds available for each year.

Juniors can apply for scholarships for every match they attend. There is no limit on number of scholarships we will reward to any one junior shooter.

We will award scholarships to every applicant prior to awarding additional scholarships to the same applicant. This will ensure that all applicants get a chance at some assistance.

Once we receive the match results from the applicant following the match we will distribute funds to the applicant.

Case in point. There have already been two 3-Gun Nation Regional matches completed. Junior shooters that have paid for entry into those matches are eligible for immediate match fee reimbursement scholarships.

That is awesome!

So I should fill out a scholarship form for every major I have him entered in now?

Do I need to follow up with a email with a scoring link?

How are you going to handle kids like John or Tim that will shoot a bunch of majors vs a kid that just shoots one or two? I totally support spreading the money around. Say John has 5 majors by August 15. Will you hold back on reimbursement for some until you see what your apps are for the fall matches.

Edited by jeffhughes

Your junior should submit scholarship forms for every match your junior has signed up for. You will need to submit scores after the match is complete so we know that the shooter did indeed participate.

We will pay everyone for their first entry as soon as we get an email with scores. Subsequent entries maybe held until a later date to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to receive some assistance.

Your junior should submit scholarship forms for every match your junior has signed up for. You will need to submit scores after the match is complete so we know that the shooter did indeed participate.

We will pay everyone for their first entry as soon as we get an email with scores. Subsequent entries maybe held until a later date to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to receive some assistance.

Thanks man, sounds very fair...

I am in for Heavy Irons. #228 for me, and my grandson Elijah, (Junior, Tac-Ops) is #229. A nephew is wanting in, (another Junior), but I do not have his information just yet. Hope to get him in by tomorrow.

Jesse, as I told you when I registered too early, I live right here in beautiful Lake of the Ozarks State Park, about 20 minutes from the range. My normal, (normal?) days off are Wednesday and Thursday. I'll be happy to help with range preparations, if you want.

My wife got in #230 but not me #231 :mellow: ..I signed up for Heavy Metal Irons too! Hope some people can't make it :)

Good thing you signed the wife up first or that could have gotten really ugly really fast. I'm sure you'll get in. Dillen Easley will chicken out.
I bet Jesse backs out as soon as he finds a nail salon with a tanning booth at the lake.

Just a quick update: As of THIS writing, all checks/money orders mailed to me have been posted. Don't forget you may use your confirmation number and password to check on your status. (see post #1 if you need a reminder on how to check your registration status)

:wub:

Edited by Ms. Kitty

Just a quick update: As of THIS writing, all checks/money orders mailed to me have been posted. Don't forget you may use your confirmation number and password to check on your status. (see post #1 if you need a reminder on how to check your registration status)

:wub:

Sandra how do we let you know about squad requests? I failed to enter any when I registered my son.

Thank You Generation III Gun for the scholarship support, Mr. Jesse Tischauser, Mr. Chad Francis and Mr. Jeff Welsh thank you for starting this great organization for the next Generation of shooters.

Looking forward to the Gen III match in September.

Jack

f54eb9fb-c67a-4db0-a04f-da5bf818d10a_zps

Thank You Generation III Gun for the scholarship support, Mr. Jesse Tischauser, Mr. Chad Francis and Mr. Jeff Welsh thank you for starting this great organization for the next Generation of shooters.

Looking forward to the Gen III match in September.

Jack

f54eb9fb-c67a-4db0-a04f-da5bf818d10a_zps

Awesome, congrats!!!

How, where, when do I pay?

I try to go through Match Director and there are no options in "Purchase Items."

If you have already registered you should receive instructions via email on how to pay and where to send payment.

If you haven't registered you can do so here. Bear in mind that the match is full and you will be out on the wait list.

https://www.matchdirector.com/app/comp/match/view/a492b50a-3c34-46c1-959d-42be2238a92e