Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting Screwed

Round_Gun_Shooter

Is that a total fusion of your ankle?

Brutal.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

On 12-12-14, I had ankle fusion surgery. On 12-26, spine surgery. Back is Great. Ankle is coming along. I am out of my cast this week and start physical therapy next week. Hoping to be able to start with steel challenge this summer and maybe USPSA by end of year.

All this snow in the Northeast, I think I chose the right winter to sit inside

Don't wear a magnetic mag pouch. You'll kick yourself. Heal up soon.

Made I larf. :)

Gary, those actually sorta work as a radar detector. I could feel a tingle in my wrist when I got near a speed trap. Not that I'm implying you can get away with speeding or anything. Jus' sayin'. ;)

Don't wear a magnetic mag pouch. You'll kick yourself. Heal up soon.

Made I larf. :)

Gary, those actually sorta work as a radar detector. I could feel a tingle in my wrist when I got near a speed trap. Not that I'm implying you can get away with speeding or anything. Jus' sayin'. ;)

Never noticed it with the other 18 screws and 2 plates in the femur. I will need to pay better attention. Left leg is now screwed together top to bottom :surprise:

My bionic hip joints resonate with certain types of environmental vibrations. If there's a motor running somewhere nearby, I'm liable to feel one or the other hip tingle or hum. I sometimes also think I'm picking up some of those sub-audible sounds that gently rattle the windows in some cases. It's like those stories from the past of people who claimed they were hearing radio programs in their dental fillings. They might've been right.

I set off metal detectors even if I'm walking AROUND them, let alone THROUGH them.

My bionic hip joints resonate with certain types of environmental vibrations. If there's a motor running somewhere nearby, I'm liable to feel one or the other hip tingle or hum. I sometimes also think I'm picking up some of those sub-audible sounds that gently rattle the windows in some cases. It's like those stories from the past of people who claimed they were hearing radio programs in their dental fillings. They might've been right.

I set off metal detectors even if I'm walking AROUND them, let alone THROUGH them.

If you form and wear a cap made from tinfoil it will make the "bad vibrations" go away............ :devil:

I once read an article by a man who claimed that a certain type of foil made by 3M was just the thing for that kind of hat.

It had a 100% success rate. Since wearing them, his brain has never been controlled by aliens [emoji1]

• 4 weeks later...