Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Navy SEAL Foundation Trident 3 Gun Challenge at ACADEMI- Moyock VA

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess that's why I never got approved , I was excited about this match as well..

:(

Maybe your the reason it got cancelled!! :surprise:

What secrets are you hiding that they decided to shut the whole thing down? :roflol:

Must be . . everybody saw my name and dropped out :ph34r: Shoulda used an alias.

So, still no word on why the match was canceled?

There's folks stuck with non-refundable airfares, who had to rearrange work schedules and make arrangements to make this trip and then this happens (despite assurances that everything was good).

It's been over a week. A little explanation would go a long way.

So, still no word on why the match was canceled?

There's folks stuck with non-refundable airfares, who had to rearrange work schedules and make arrangements to make this trip and then this happens (despite assurances that everything was good).

It's been over a week. A little explanation would go a long way.

+1

With the match director giving no word on why it was canceled. ( and being canceled with short notice), I will have second doubts giving my hard earned money to any future matches being put on by him.

You know the match director is following this thread...and every post is sent to his email..you would think that he would give the shooters that he makes money from a honest answer. With short notice, guys shipping ammo to the hotel, airfare, days off work, etc. Seems disrespectful at the least.

With the match director giving no word on why it was canceled. ( and being canceled with short notice), I will have second doubts giving my hard earned money to any future matches being put on by him.

You know the match director is following this thread...and every post is sent to his email..you would think that he would give the shooters that he makes money from a honest answer. With short notice, guys shipping ammo to the hotel, airfare, days off work, etc. Seems disrespectful at the least.

I'm starting to feel the same way. I understand that shit happens and the cancellation does suck but it would be nice to know why and I probably won't attend a tar heel match until I know.

Bear in mind this match was not a Tarheel 3-gun match or a 3-Gun Nation match. Charles was hired to put on a 3-gun match for the SEAL Foundation at a facility that is pretty much off the list of places most of us can't actually go to even if we wanted to. So based on Charles history of administering and running a bunch of really good big matches I would assume that something happened with either the foundation or the facility that was out of his control. I am sure if he had information he could share he would be sharing it.

You can always email him yourself Charles@tarheel3gun.com

Bear in mind this match was not a Tarheel 3-gun match or a 3-Gun Nation match. Charles was hired to put on a 3-gun match for the SEAL Foundation at a facility that is pretty much off the list of places most of us can't actually go to even if we wanted to. So based on Charles history of administering and running a bunch of really good big matches I would assume that something happened with either the foundation or the facility that was out of his control. I am sure if he had information he could share he would be sharing it.

You can always email him yourself Charles@tarheel3gun.com

I would like to second what Jesse said regarding Mr. Charles Sole. His email has changed though so try this one instead solejr@gmail.com

OK, I am not fully informed, and I don't believe anyone really is except Charles and maybe a few close others.

The match was canceled essentially for personal reasons on his part, Not Academi, Not Tar-Heel, not the Seal Foundation. In a direct answer Charles indicated he could not go into the details and I for one am not going to press him. He did say he is in the process of cutting and sending refund checks.