Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Navy SEAL Foundation Trident 3 Gun Challenge at ACADEMI- Moyock VA

The Navy SEAL Foundation Trident 3 Gun Challenge at Academi , Moyock NC..

An event to support others that protect our freedom….

images-1-300x150.jpg

OCT 17-18, 2015

An Epic Prize Table is in the works....

Match fees will go directly to support the Navy SEAL Foundation.

For MORE info CLICK HERE

Edited by csole

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyock is in North Carolina (NC) not VA.

damn! that is the same weekend as blue ridge......

what will the match fees be for this match? it is 1/2 as far from me......if the match fees are a bit less i may just save myself some driving and fees and abandon the BRM3G this year.

thanks

eddie

Edited by eddiegunks

Same weekend as BRM3G is likely going to hurt attendence for both matches, especially since they're both in the same general area of the US.

I'm sure Academi has a busy schedule of activities, but is there no options on moving the date of this match?

Charles,

Are there any more details about the match? I saw details about the foundation but not much about the match/format/slots/stages.

MATCH FEE $280

The match will be held at a Tier 1 Training Location pretty much state of the art ranges, on location housing and food. The prize table will be VERY deep with some interesting sponsorship...as for the stages "unlike the average event", mostly because of the awesome location but remember this is about honoring Navy SEALs....

Here is a taste of what went down at a similar event we did to honor Duskin and Stephens US Army SF Members...

http://youtu.be/M1iOEMvpTo8

Edited by csole

I'm getting pumped....and I'd love to support our SEALS. Thank you for doing this!

Will SEALS or other Military Personnel be helping with the match?

Will the Tier 1 training location have long range steel?

Are the closest airports Norfolk and Richmond?

Thank you

I think the 2015 match announcement calendar should have been checked before putting out this announcement. If it was checked then bad form as BRM3G was scheduled....As Mr. Ray pointed out, this will hurt both matches... Maybe an alternate date can be offered up to help this situation???

Looks like it will be a great match. If it wasn't the same weekend as BRM3G, i would put it on my calender for this year as a must attend match.

If by some way the date changes and it doesn't conflict with any of matches I'm already attending I'm it for sure. Always excited when matches show up that I can drive to on this side of the country.

Weekend after Nationals. Man I'd like to shoot this one.

No excuse Jesse....your handgun game will be super sharp then.....shoot nationals............head north .......shoot for the SEALS

3-Gun Nation Nationals in Tulsa

Please I will be running the national and then running this....

Edited by csole

Look for some more updates late next week...off to Tulsa then we are on the ground at Academi...I have not been there since it was Black Water.

Match fee is $280.00 which goes to the NSF

Many interesting sponsors in the works with a total effort to raise money for the warriors that protect us. if you can't make the event consider supporting the Navy SEAL Foundation..more at this link:

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/

Their Sacrifice Shall Never Be Forgotten

SEALfoundation-InMemoriam-vf_Transparent
Edited by csole

Weekend after Nationals. Man I'd like to shoot this one.

No excuse Jesse....your handgun game will be super sharp then.....shoot nationals............head north .......shoot for the SEALS

3-Gun Nation Nationals in Tulsa

Please I will be running the national and then running this....

When I start getting 6 figure Salary for shooting I'll hit every match. But I'm definitely going to this one. I never met a real navy seal.