Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Really starting to like my stock P-09

spencerhut

I guess I'll be the odd man out. I have a new one with less than 100 rounds through it. I installed new night sights and a CGW spring kit. I'm just not that impressed. It shoots tight groups, but I don't enjoy shooting it nearly as much as my Shadows. It just sits in the safe.

Different strokes...

I guess I'll be the odd man out. I have a new one with less than 100 rounds through it. I installed new night sights and a CGW spring kit. I'm just not that impressed. It shoots tight groups, but I don't enjoy shooting it nearly as much as my Shadows. It just sits in the safe.

Different strokes...

new hammer helps quite a bit, adjust the trigger bar spring-a little less tension. a little tension on the trigger return spring,

lighter mainspring and heavier sear spring.

wont be equal to a worked Shadow, but for $450 gun, pretty cool stuff

Different strokes...

new hammer helps quite a bit, adjust the trigger bar spring-a little less tension. a little tension on the trigger return spring,

I saw the hammer on the CZC website. Is that a drop-in part?

Different strokes...

I saw the hammer on the CZC website. Is that a drop-in part?

Yes..will drop in. You will want to go to the heavy sear spring.

That is pretty sweet, ran mine for the first time at a match last Saturday. What sights were you running?

Green fiber front, stock rear with the dots blacked out.

Thanks! What FO front sight worked for you?

I think it's a Tru-Glo. Honestly I forgot.