Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 3 lbs on the money with a 140mm STI mag. There are pics in this thread of both DVC'S on a scale.

Thanks, perfect. Picture said it was preproduction and weight would be different (lighter) and website said higher. Wanted to get the straight scoop.

thanks Dustin for your continuing updates! can you say if any of these were or will be Open's?

That Costa gun looks nice!

This first batch was mainly limited 40's. There was a few open guns that will go out next week.

So some good news today! Just got a call from Dawson Precision saying that they received a single DVC Limited .40 and that since I was first on the list they would be sending it out to me today.

I have a second DVC on order, but 15 spots down the list, so I asked them if they knew of any additional shipments coming this week and the person I was talking to said he had not heard anything, but they always say that.

Mine should be here on Wednesday. I will be out on a work trip until Friday, so after all this waiting......it will sit at my FFL for a few days. :roflol:

I would be happy to post pics or my impressions once it gets into my hands.

Hopefully lots of others will be posting that theirs have also shipped out this week!

So some good news today! Just got a call from Dawson Precision saying that they received a single DVC Limited .40 and that since I was first on the list they would be sending it out to me today.

I have a second DVC on order, but 15 spots down the list, so I asked them if they knew of any additional shipments coming this week and the person I was talking to said he had not heard anything, but they always say that.

Mine should be here on Wednesday. I will be out on a work trip until Friday, so after all this waiting......it will sit at my FFL for a few days. :roflol:

I would be happy to post pics or my impressions once it gets into my hands.

Hopefully lots of others will be posting that theirs have also shipped out this week!

What is wrong with you? Cancel your trip! Lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk