Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

So some good news today! Just got a call from Dawson Precision saying that they received a single DVC Limited .40 and that since I was first on the list they would be sending it out to me today.

I have a second DVC on order, but 15 spots down the list, so I asked them if they knew of any additional shipments coming this week and the person I was talking to said he had not heard anything, but they always say that.

Mine should be here on Wednesday. I will be out on a work trip until Friday, so after all this waiting......it will sit at my FFL for a few days. :roflol:

I would be happy to post pics or my impressions once it gets into my hands.

Hopefully lots of others will be posting that theirs have also shipped out this week!

I'm next in the chute. Excited to get the call...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is starting to tick me off is mine was the 12th DVC ordered at SHOT, not 12th limited, not 12th open, but the 12th DVC period....

Where did you get this info?

Here is something to think about. There were over 100 DVC'S ordered before shot show. There were 600 DVC'S on order before the end of January. There is 1000+ DVC orders as of today. We planned on 300 for the entire year.... This is a blessing for STI. However this also means we need to plan this out very carefully. We want to deliver a superior product that exceeds all expectations while producing 3 times what was planned. Please be patient. We promise it's worth the wait. If I didn't care I wouldn't be here.

Thought it wasn't even announced until SHOT, how did you pull that off?

It was released to dealers before SHOT show.

Exactly this. Dawson ordered a few guns right after they were announced (before SHOT) and because I was the first one to reserve though Dawson, I was given that pre-order.

Hey Dustin,

You guys shipping any OPEN's? Sounds like all limited. I am sure you have many more of the limited than OPEN's ordered.

Also, by chance could you find out what springs come in the Open 9mm MS and recoil. I can call if it is better. You're busy making my gun.

I'm first for the Limited 9 lol

I'm thinking since 3-gun is such a fast growing sport, they should probably make those first, to insure the continued success of the company and all. :devil:

Ordered in early Feb, I'm thinking I might not get to use it much this season...bummer.

Both and other dealers as well.

hi mate

when are you shipping to australia,i rang my dealer and he said he still hasn't got a date from STI and he had a pre order before the show

thanks mick