Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34

Onepocket

I would say 6"groups at 25 yards is pretty close to what I get freehand. I get much better groups at half that range it seems. Like 1/4 the sizegroups at 1/2 the tame. I get about the same freehand as I get from a rest. I am pretty sure that is just because my eyesight is worse than my hold, and a rest does nothing for your eyesight

Edited by b1gcountry

I heard from a very credible source that Gen 4 Glocks are placed in a machine rest type fixture and fired with mixed ammo. Expectation is 4" group at 25 with mixed ammo or it gets pulled from the line and examined/fixed before it leaves.

I have gotten 1.6-2.1" 5 shot groups at 25 yds off a rest from a gen 4 G19 and gen 3 G26, and I have shot a 3" 5 shot group at 50 yds off a rest with a G26. I don't see why a G34 wouldn't be just as mechanically accurate. These groups were mostly shot with factory speer lawman 115gr +p FMJ.

Here is that 50 yd G26 group:

IMG_3791.jpg

And here is a 20yd group shot with my gen4 G19 standing/unsupported with 147gr Speer G2 ammo:

IMG_4066.jpg

GivoO8,

You know Glocks can shoot small groups, it just takes a great shooter like you to shoot those small groups.

I shot some BPLE 115+P+, HST 124+P, GD 124+P, HST 147+P and GD G2 147 recently and I like the mild recoil of the G2.

I heard from a very credible source that Gen 4 Glocks are placed in a machine rest type fixture and fired with mixed ammo. Expectation is 4" group at 25 with mixed ammo or it gets pulled from the line and examined/fixed before it leaves.

Every Glock that leaves the USA factory is shot if I remember correctly 5x. It looked more like 12 yds. I think they take fire arms randomly to ensure calibration standards by testing more throughly