Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 USPSA Area 6 Championship registration opens Jan 15

The Area 6 Championship is scheduled for April 10-12 at Universal Shooting Academy in Frostproof Florida. Registration opens January 15 at www.matchsignup.org

The Area 6 state champions have been given first slots but must claim and pay before Jan 15. To claim a slot go to MatchSignUp and pay for your slot. Slots not claimed will be forfeited to the general registration pool.

Cash Prizes expected are $1000 HOA per division, $500 for class win, $250 for class 2nd place, $100 for class 3rd place. Team challenge $1000. Prizes are based on expected participation and sponsors. Prizes are based on current USPSA rules. Prizes may change up or down based on participation.

More info at the USPSA Area 6 website www.uspsa6.org

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Shirts are usually at the pro shop . 2 Hampton inn Hwy 27 lakewales 3 they will be holdIng the IPSC Nats at Universal Shooting Academy too.

I believe the hotels close are sold out by now. Holiday inns are booked up in Sebring & Lakewales..

Edited by a matt

Everybody rags on Green Gables, but they are fine for shooters, maybe not for families. Definitely ok place. Plus there are a half dozen old motels on 27 on way to range from Green Gables-unless you need luxury and what not.

I booked, what I guess would have been one of the last rooms for Saturday night in Holiday Inn Sebring. Since I'm shooting all day, I thought Saturday night for a good rest would be the only important night. I'll stay in Orlando the days, the wife wants to hit up Harry Potter world and Disney haha

Edited by bluedevil008

Dear folks on Squad 18: I'm traveling down from Virginia with three other competitors. They all made it on to squad 18, but I was a bit slow on the draw and ended up on 17. If you would be willing to switch squads with me so I can shoot with these highly unstable, probably smelly individuals, I would be very grateful. Please shoot me a PM here if you can help me out. Thanks very much!

Dear folks on Squad 18: I'm traveling down from Virginia with three other competitors. They all made it on to squad 18, but I was a bit slow on the draw and ended up on 17. If you would be willing to switch squads with me so I can shoot with these highly unstable, probably smelly individuals, I would be very grateful. Please shoot me a PM here if you can help me out. Thanks very much!

I would since I had requested Squad 18 but it looks like I've been bumped to 13 already. That or I couldn't tell the difference between 18 and 13? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Shirts are now available pre-match

Go to MatchSignUp.org and click on the shirt on the home page

Wicking performance shirts. Shipped now or pick up at match

A6Shirt.png

Edited by j33716

that is a great payout structure.

Is there a minimum required number of shooters per class for you to qualify for the payout or if I am 1 of 1 am I getting paid?

don't think there is only 1 in any class, but just asking.

that is a great payout structure.

Is there a minimum required number of shooters per class for you to qualify for the payout or if I am 1 of 1 am I getting paid?

don't think there is only 1 in any class, but just asking.

"Prizes based on USPSA structure"

There's a minimum for 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...