Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 "5th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you do half days or one on one off???

Just wondering for squad sign-up! :goof:

It'll be full days with lunch breaks. We will have 12 squads rotating on 12 stages, so the only "off" time is lunch break and walking to the next stage.

1st day is rotating through 8 stages one after another. 2nd day is rotating through the remaining stages in the morning to early afternoon, then the awards in the late afternoon.

Hoping to have things wrapped up by about 5 or 6 PM.

We can arrange something for RVs. There are no Rv hooks ups per say, we can get you power but we will need to find a dump site. I would assume that if you fill with water you will be good for a couple days.

Jay

Good to know! Thanks Jay! This might be our first trip with an RV!

You rock!

Denise

Yea, we should be good for a few days self contained, even without power if needed.

If we drive the rv, is the range small enough to walk to all the stages from parking?

Thanks!

jj

Denise will be fine. :)

I was there last year in my RV for four days. Not a problem. Dump site just a few miles down the road if needed. You can hike to the stages but a cat would be nice.

Just to make sure JJ doesn't get excited...Brian meant to say CART, not "cat".

And no JJ, the city-kitty will not be pushing a cart for you.

I was there last year in my RV for four days. Not a problem. Dump site just a few miles down the road if needed. You can hike to the stages but a cat would be nice.

Just to make sure JJ doesn't get excited...Brian meant to say CART, not "cat".

And no JJ, the city-kitty will not be pushing a cart for you.

Man! You answered all my questions before I could ask them. We have a cat...but I didn't think he was big enough to carry my shotgun! : :surprise::devil: Thanks to all of you!!!

Denise

Ok, so to be clear this is a pull/push cart range, not an ATV or truck to the stages range? Some of us weren't cool kids and were never able to get in to the DPMS tri-gun back when it was a thing.... :devil:

It's not the same range as the old DPMS matches. New venue last year. A cart would be handy on a few stages that are out around back on the sporting clays course.

Stages will be set up in three areas of the range. There will be parking near each area. Farthest walk may be 1 or 2 stages at about 150-200 yards from the parking areas. A cart can come in handy.

With some of the paths being narrow, ATVs and the likes are limited to match staff only. If a shooter has a physical need to have an ATV on site, we will consider it on a case by case basis.