Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holiday music

Youngeyes

Enough is enough! I mean really. Let it snow ,Let it snow ,Let it snow ?..... If you give this guy a shovel and make him keep the parking lot clean, he'd change that tune PDQ. "...There ain't no place to go....". What, you never heard of Miami?... Silent Night?..... LIAR!! They don't shut up after that. I have to blast Country Western music just get this stuff out of my head. Nothing like your girlfriend leaving you after killing your dog, by running over it and breaking your truck. " Christmas time is almost here..".... It's OVER!. "Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square...."? Who does that? I hate this stuff.

What? Not a fan of Chech & Chong's Santa Claus and His Old Lady?

Old well, leaving Monday for warmer climes. Weatherman predicting another 4 inches of snow tomorrow. Heading South of the Equator.

Ranger6

"If it's on the internet, it's got to be true. They can't put anything on the internet if it isn't true" A. Lincoln

Enough is enough! I mean really. Let it snow ,Let it snow ,Let it snow ?..... If you give this guy a shovel and make him keep the parking lot clean, he'd change that tune PDQ. "...There ain't no place to go....". What, you never heard of Miami?... Silent Night?..... LIAR!! They don't shut up after that. I have to blast Country Western music just get this stuff out of my head. Nothing like your girlfriend leaving you after killing your dog, by running over it and breaking your truck. " Christmas time is almost here..".... It's OVER!. "Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square...."? Who does that? I hate this stuff.

The worst is the Muzak versions you have to hear when you are trapped in the elevator.

The worst is the Muzak versions you have to hear when you are trapped in the elevator.

I believe that is what happens in the 9th circle of hell. :devil: