Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Georgia State Championship

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning folks the 2015 X-Treme Bullets & Freedom Munitions GA State USPSA Championship match book and stages have now been officially published on the website.

Please note we will not be printing the match books. If you want to have a copy to walk the stages please print and bring it to the match.
A huge thank you to Kevin Allen for putting the match book together. Kevin does a ton of work every year to support the match so please thank him next time you see him.
We are also getting questions about how to see what squad you are on. You can either use the personal link sent to you when you registered or you can go to the following link.
Edited by Rottnchi

We have completed match setup today. Thanks to a huge crew over the past two days. We just have to complete the final prep and proofing on Thursday and we are ready to rock and roll. I must say the stages look great. Randy our master stage designer has done an exceptional job selecting and designing the stages.

Thanks again to the setup crew who put in over 200 hours over the past two days to make this match happen.

Wow the setup is just about done, the stages look great on the ground and we are ready to rock and roll. Gates open at 3:00 tomorrow for registration and will close promptly at 6:00.

As a reminder if you have not been to the range check your address and coordinates carefully. There is a River Bend Rd that is on the other side of the county, the address is River Bend Gun Club Rd.

See you all this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it looks like there may be some rain this weekend. The last 2 years I have shot the GA state it rained and the bays were a muddy mess, of course this was at Cherokee and not River Bend. I have not shot at Riverbend so I don't have any idea how the bays are. Do the bays have gravel/ crush and run, or are they going to be muddy if it rains?

Well it looks like there may be some rain this weekend. The last 2 years I have shot the GA state it rained and the bays were a muddy mess, of course this was at Cherokee and not River Bend. I have not shot at Riverbend so I don't have any idea how the bays are. Do the bays have gravel/ crush and run, or are they going to be muddy if it rains?

Based on the pictures they posted on Facebook, I'd plan for a muddy mess. Best bring some rags and a mag brush.

6enjhc.jpg

mlqgj4.jpg

Edited by tyler2you

Agree with Aircooled the weather is going to be great. But if you're contingency planning I would always prepare for mud. Bays can get a little muddy and slick if we get a lot of rain. But lets stay positive on this thread.

I can tell you from my perspective and yes I am probably a little biased the stage

s came out great. Tons of debate on how to shoot them today which to me is a sign of success. Can't wait for people to start shooting them.

Good luck to all those shooting this weekend!

Mike

Hello: Finished the match today and having a cold one now. This is a very fun match to shoot. Multiple ways to shoot the stages and a lot of fun as well watching how others shoot it. Weather was great and the stages are holding up very well. All the staff today did a wonderful job! I'd just like to thank all squad 3 for a great day. See you tomorrow, I am on stage 7 so bring me cookies. Thanks, Eric

The data on the USPSA site only gets updated once a month during the database role. All shooters that did not renew their membership before the database was updated showed us proof of renewal when they came through during registration (as per 6.4.1).

Edited by BillyAl