Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spouse Time

v1911

She bitches because she doesn't feel we spend enough time together. So when we sit together to watch our favorite shows she's busy on her phone. Wtf? Then when we make plans to do things she changes them so that she can meet up with her friends?

Look, you can't complain we don't spend enough quality time together if you're going to make us #2 on the list.

*rant off*

Yeah, my GF did that for a short while. Then one night we were watching a movie and after 15 min of her texting her friends I got up, grabbed my jacket and headed for the door. She asked me where I was going and I said, "I am here to be with you. Have the courtesy to be with me while I'm here." Hasn't been a problem since.

Yeah, my GF did that for a short while. Then one night we were watching a movie and after 15 min of her texting her friends I got up, grabbed my jacket and headed for the door. She asked me where I was going and I said, "I am here to be with you. Have the courtesy to be with me while I'm here." Hasn't been a problem since.

U got balls bro. Even though you were in the right, that would scuttle a lot of relationships. Props!

U got balls bro. Even though you were in the right, that would scuttle a lot of relationships. Props!

If she wants to dump me because I wasn't happy with her talking on the phone all the time when we're spending time together, then it's time to find the door.

She bitches because she doesn't feel we spend enough time together. So when we sit together to watch our favorite shows she's busy on her phone. Wtf? Then when we make plans to do things she changes them so that she can meet up with her friends?

Look, you can't complain we don't spend enough quality time together if you're going to make us #2 on the list.

*rant off*

Speaking as a man who has been married 33 years......

trying to use common sense or logic in a relationship with a woman is like trying to teach a goldfish to play the violin.

Just go with the flow....... or more accurately, stay away from the house around the time of the flow. Anyway, good luck.

Edited by bountyhunter