Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

While the sectional has been a certainty since last year, I have been delayed putting anything out waiting for some final details. WELL, I am still delayed, but thought I would post here to get things started.

Details will follow, but if you liked the last several year, you can expect more of the same this year. One day format, as last year, we will be 9 shooting stages and chrongraph stage.

As with the last 3 years, they will be fast, high round count stages, but expect a few more movers, and so different sort of stages.

Cash and Trophies as last year.

We will be using Practiscore Scoring on all stages.

East Alabama Gun Club, Phenix City, AL

March 13-14, 2015

We will be looking for staff during registration. We are staffing up a little heavier this year.

I will give fair warning of registration opening date here, on our FaceBook page, and through our email list.

I expect to have registration open in the next few week. I am in a new job, as are several of our primary staff, and it just tough to get everything done in the time available.

Mark Kauder
Match Director

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Friends

Online entry for the 2015 JABS Extreme Steel Targets Alabama Sectional and Heart of Dixie Shootout

will open at Noon 1/1/2015. After you register, you will get an email including a form to fill out and return with your entry within 14 days of that email being set, or you will be withdrawn from the match. Sponsored Shooters - if you shoot for someone sponsoring the match, you have 14 days for your sponsor to contact us, naming you as taking a sponsored slot.

https://clubs.practiscore.com/2015-jabs-extreme-steel-target-alabama-sectional-heart-of-dixie-shootout/register

As with previous years, all sponsor prizes will be distributed through random drawing, and the prize will be in your shooter welcome bag.

Entry will be $130, Junior 1/2 Price.

OK, Friends

Online entry for the 2015 JABS Extreme Steel Targets Alabama Sectional and Heart of Dixie Shootout

will open at Noon 1/1/2015. After you register, you will get an email including a form to fill out and return with your entry within 14 days of that email being set, or you will be withdrawn from the match. Sponsored Shooters - if you shoot for someone sponsoring the match, you have 14 days for your sponsor to contact us, naming you as taking a sponsored slot.

https://clubs.practiscore.com/2015-jabs-extreme-steel-target-alabama-sectional-heart-of-dixie-shootout/register

As with previous years, all sponsor prizes will be distributed through random drawing, and the prize will be in your shooter welcome bag.

Entry will be $130, Junior 1/2 Price.

Is that noon Centeral time or noon Eastern time?

For those interested in working the match, we will be looking for certified USPSA ROs, those with extensive experience as local ROs, and those with extensive experience scoring with Practiscore. If you fit those qualifications, you will have the opportunity during online registration to volunteer on the form, and specify when you want to work.

Registration is open. 92 entries in the first 2 hours.

You will get a link to squad and to download the paper form to fill out and send in with your check within 14 days of when you register on line.

Mark Kauder