Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Area II Desert Classic, Mesa, Az

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I print it all out, the pdf for stage 12 is a classifier. But on the schedule there is a stage marked C, separate from stage 12. Is there a pdf out there for stage 12 that I missed? Am I reading it wrong?

C = chrono I imagine.

When I print it all out, the pdf for stage 12 is a classifier. But on the schedule there is a stage marked C, separate from stage 12. Is there a pdf out there for stage 12 that I missed? Am I reading it wrong?

C = chrono I imagine.

Correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Any way to see the total list of entrants?

Yup, just go to the USPSA self-squadding page and select one of the options under reports just above where it says "Match is closed for self-service squadding."

i'm used to seeing a more detailed listing in the other sport i used to shoot. basically i'm trying to see how many people in prod and b class without having to scroll through 434 names individually and then enter their uspsa number. doesn't seem to be that detailed of a report. thank you though.

Edited by rowdyb

i'm used to seeing a more detailed listing in the other sport i used to shoot. basically i'm trying to see how many people in prod and b class without having to scroll through 434 names individually and then enter their uspsa number. doesn't seem to be that detailed of a report. thank you though.

Rowdy,

Here you go.

https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=6fb248f2-1f80-467b-955e-d4cfd955dc51&page=classLeadersPROD

Lester

Edited by SpankYa

You are welcome. I am still trying to get used to the fact that Rio uses PS. Perhaps someday we may even use it in SoCal :roflol:

Well, the good news is that you are tied with Sevigny...

See you tomorrow!