2015 Nationals Dates Announced

38SuperDub

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello: A friend of mine just phoned me to let me know nationals will be in my backyard here in Georgia. I wonder why the change from St George? I had fun at the nationals I shot there last year. Thanks, Eric

I believe more than some members wanted to nationals closer to the east side of the U.S..

Now I just gotta earn a slot to shoot in it.

Well maybe. SRGC General Manager Bill Clay says he still hasn't seen a draft contract from USPSA and that Phil Strader was supposed to drop it by the club house when he was here for a 3-gun match but did not do so. Regardless of what Front Sight says, USPSA and SRGC have not agreed on anything for a 2015 Nationals, so right now the match is still homeless.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

USPSA Handgun Nationals South River Gun Club Covington, GA

October 4-6 Limited Nationals

October 8-10 Open/L10 Nationals

Ive spoken with several key people at SRGC, and they are very excited about hosting the first USPSA Nationals on the east coast in a long time. Ive still got to get the contract amended and sent out, but it looks like everyone is on board. SRGC has undergone a huge renovation, and I have no doubt that theyll be able to put together a world-class event.

All of the dates are seteven if SRGC doesnt agree to contract terms, Universal Shooting Academy agreed to host it instead.

Hope this helps.

Phil Strader

Not sure I like limited starting on a Sunday that's weird...

I figure put production and Limited 10 together, then Open and Limited together? Or limited / production then do Open L-10? That last way I can shoot limited and Open. Lol...

Umm, I thought Production Nats was in August in IL???

Yes, all the nationals are set for 2015.

I figure put production and Limited 10 together, then Open and Limited together? Or limited / production then do Open L-10? That last way I can shoot limited and Open. Lol...

Umm, I thought Production Nats was in August in IL???

So when is Production Nationals? I heard August as well in Barry, IL where SSN is held...?

What is the procedure for applying to work the Production Nationals? It's the only Nationals in my summer window. Even though I don't shoot Production anymore I would love to work it.