Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Area 1 Pistol Championship

Folks,

The match is now open for registration, and we are seeking staff to work as well.

In a nutshell: match is 16 stages, shot in two half-day formats. Possible to shoot in one day.

Lots to see and do in East Idaho, and we are happy to be hosting the match in Idaho Falls, ID

Staff shoots June 24 & 25, Main match is June 26 thru 28.

Details are available on the match website (click the link)

TimE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are pleased to announce that Berry's Manufacturing http://www.berrysmfg.com is our title sponsor.

The match is now called Berry's 2015 USPSA Area1 Championship.

Their generous donation greatly fattens the prize table, and also helps cover the cost of the trophies.

We sincerely thank them; please let them know you appreciate their sponsorship as well.

TimE

Edited by Tim Egan

• 1 month later...

Folks,

This match is full. There are around 30 competitors that have not yet paid, and who will be moved to the waiting list March 1.

The waiting list is now open if you are interested in trying to get into the match.

Online squadding opens April 1. I recommend double checking with the USPSA website that you have a good login name before you attempt to squad.

TimE

Folks,

This match is full. There are around 30 competitors that have not yet paid, and who will be moved to the waiting list March 1.

The waiting list is now open if you are interested in trying to get into the match.

Online squadding opens April 1. I recommend double checking with the USPSA website that you have a good login name before you attempt to squad.

TimE

Tim,

Thanks for the reminder of squaring away USPSA site login in advance of squadding opening up. Mine is still fouled up.

Looking forward to the match!

Smitty

• 1 month later...

Online squadding will open progressively April 1, competitors will squad in the order that their match fees have been paid.

For those interested, we are at 420 competitors and staff. The only room for more will be for folks willing to shoot wed and or thursday with staff.

We are excited to have over 100 more competitors than the last time we hosted the match five years ago!

TimE

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for single shooter on either squad 62 or 66 willing to switch.

Both of these squads are Sat PM/Sun AM squads. I'm on one squad and I have a buddy on the other. Looking for one person from either of these squads willing to switch with either of us.

Good Karma and beer may be involved as part of this transaction.

-ivan-

Hey Tim, been a while since I used USPSA's online squadding. Is squadding for staff open yet? Thx

Here's the last info I received by email (staff squadding opens Apr 15)-

An update to the 2015 Berry’s USPSA Area 1 Championship

You are working the match as staff, or have selected to shoot with the staff due to conflicts with the weekend, or a late entry.

I had to make a change to squadding as I learn to use it at a multi day match. Earlier, I broadcast that squadding would open today for you folks.

I have changed it to April 15. This will give the main match time to fully squad, and so that any openings in it could be claimed by folks receiving this letter before going to the waitlist.

Available shooting periods are Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning; Wednesday afternoon / Thursday afternoon; or all day Thursday.

When I upload your name to the online squadding system, you will receive instructions on squadding via email, so stay tuned and thanks again.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write. md@idahouspsa.com

• 4 weeks later...

Folks,

There are around 15 slots for all day friday (June 26) shooting that have become available thru shooter attrition.

Please email me if you are interested in getting into the match - md@idahouspsa.com

TimE

• 4 weeks later...

Folks,

There are four slots that have opened up for the Area 1 match at the end of the month.

Two spots Friday PM/Sat AM and two Sat AM / Sun AM

Contact me if you want to shoot this match.

Nate, Will post stages in one week.
TimE

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid Question..... I am pulling together my travel info for the match and can't for the life of me find the address of the actual range hosting the match. I have looked at the Area 1 website and the SEIPS website and can't find a street address for the range. Maybe I am just retarded and missing the obvious, but if someone could help me out with the street address of the range that would be great.

Stupid Question..... I am pulling together my travel info for the match and can't for the life of me find the address of the actual range hosting the match. I have looked at the Area 1 website and the SEIPS website and can't find a street address for the range. Maybe I am just retarded and missing the obvious, but if someone could help me out with the street address of the range that would be great.

Not an address, but here are directions

http://www.seips.org/ClubInfo.htm