Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Nationals 2015

PPGMD

Where is everyone staying?

Most likely in a hotel.

Sorry I just couldn't resist :). I'll have Mrs Jones book us something that's close and part of the rewards program we have.

I figured everyone was sleeping in their cars, eating ramen noodles cooked over a fire fed by shot up 2x4s.

Edited by PPGMD

Remember it is spring break for many colleges! Was looking at places in Daytona Beach so I could walk the beach at night. Then I thought about all of the drunk college kids up partying all night. Think I will stay over towards Deland!

Remember it is spring break for many colleges! Was looking at places in Daytona Beach so I could walk the beach at night. Then I thought about all of the drunk college kids up partying all night. Think I will stay over towards Deland!

Few of the drunk college kids get down to NSB, just don't go to the north and you will be fine.

What three divisions do you plan to shoot?

Rimfire Pistol Open on Friday

Centerfire Production on Saturday

Centerfire Open on Sunday

I wanted to shoot Rimfire Rifle / Rimfire Pistol Open / Centerfire Open. I find it odd they are limiting Rimfire rifle to 36 entries only (shown on entry form PDF) but hey it's not my match so I don't get to make the rules :).

Filled out my application today and wil be in the mail tomorrow. Almost decided to shoot centerfire open on Saturday to get the $25 off then realized I'll spend that in gas going back on Sun to walk the prize table so it's Fri/Sun FO me ...

Edited by Nimitz

Right under the dates and where it says New Smyrna Beach. Link that says "2015 Application now available".

Plane ticket done, rental car reserved, hotel taken care of in Orange City, and application and check in the mail today!

My first big steel match. Looking forward to it!

.22 open, CF limited and CF open. Coming all the way from Alaska, might as well make it worth it! Coming down on Tuesday, have practice Wed and Thursday, shoot all three days, and leave on Monday evening. Figured I would hang out for the awards and prize table just in case...