Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enos Forum banned on the Toronto Airport WiFi

chess

I was blocked from Enos for hotel WI-FI at a hotel in Ireland.

The Irish Brian Enos is a musician of questionable ability and a producer. I have no doubt hes blocked in the name of good taste. Im sure they never meant to deprive the good people of the benos forum, of their entertainment [emoji14]

Wow. Not sure what doodie project is but it sounds way more informative than the BE forums.....

Doodie is kinda gun info, but incredibly not nice, laced with profanities, gross, deformed breasts, horrid sexist and racist comments. It's the worst place I have ever been to in my life to feel personally insulted, attacked, and trolled. It feels kinda like a breath of fresh air, but that's actually open sewage. Stoeger writes pretty good though...

Edited by A-shot

Brian Eno (no "s") is the musician and producer you're referring to. In fact, that was how I originally (and accidentally) found this forum--I was looking up something about Brian Eno and this forum was also listed. I clicked, and the rest is history. B)

Wow. Not sure what doodie project is but it sounds way more informative than the BE forums.....

Doodie is kinda gun info, but incredibly not nice, laced with profanities, gross, deformed breasts, horrid sexist and racist comments. It's the worst place I have ever been to in my life to feel personally insulted, attacked, and trolled. It feels kinda like a breath of fresh air, but that's actually open sewage. Stoeger writes pretty good though...

Sounds like a typical evening when my wife and I have guests over. Probably why I get along fine with folks over there.

Sounds like a typical evening when my wife and I have guests over. Probably why I get along fine with folks over there.

Oh man there are a million responses I feel like I want to say right now, my hands are shaking. I'm gonna dry-fire.

Edited by A-shot