Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Automatic Accuracy and VZ Grips

dsa

I heard a rumor that Mink and his crew were working with VZ grips on a thicker grip for the SP01. Is it true? Does anyone know anything about it?

I talked to Mink about 3 weeks ago. He has no idea if they will ever come out despite the obvious demand.

I heard a rumor that Mink and his crew were working with VZ grips on a thicker grip for the SP01. Is it true? Does anyone know anything about it?

I talked to Mink about 3 weeks ago. He has no idea if they will ever come out despite the obvious demand.

Thanks for the update.

Not what i wanted to hear :/ been looking for some super sticky grips

I would love some grips that were as thick or thicker than the stock rubber grips but nice and grippy.

I've tried practically every grip out there. the only ones close to thick enough were the DAA thick grips but I don't particularly like the shape of them.

for us big handed folk we need thick grips! preferably with a palm swell in them.

Edited by BeerBaron