Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Selling my limited elite what's it worth?

I have a tanfoglio witness limited elite that I am putting up for sale and was wondering what it's worth. I have five mags with extensions and one stock mag. It also has Eric Guraffle aluminum grips on it. I go it for $1600 but what's it worth now with the mags? It's got a fairly low round count I'd say less than 1000rds down the pipe.

Extended mags $75 used x5= $375

EG grips =$100

Limited if 9mm or .40 with one mag used=$1000

I would say $1475 give or take for condition and other extras

I disagree... it's probably only worth $350, maybe $400 with the mags, BUT... I would be willing to take it off his hands for $800 so that he doesn't have to deal with all the low ballers. :D

Haha I know it's worth a lot more than $800!! I forgot to mention it's chambered in .40S&W and also it has a Hennings firing pin, and Dawson adjustable rear sights. I am thinking of asking$1400 for everything including a safari land dropped and offset holster.

Haha I know it's worth a lot more than $800!! I forgot to mention it's chambered in .40S&W and also it has a Hennings firing pin, and Dawson adjustable rear sights. I am thinking of asking$1400 for everything including a safari land dropped and offset holster.

Which Dawson adjustable rear is it?

Torogi,,did you just post pict.? For OP

After I read the post again I saw it ,,dummy ME

As for price I have listed sold and bought on BE forum.In my experience if you put a product out here for sale and don't see any response questions or at least Pm's sent then,you know it is priced to high.Nice looking gun.

Are the mags just 10 rounds ?

Edited by EEH

Yes, just posting for OP. I believe the mags are regular capacity with upgraded Henning basepads. I had to read the forum guidelines, I guess its okay to post pictures for OP, he is not posting a WTS ad, he is asking for what the right price for his gat.. so I uploaded pics just to help him get better feedback.

Torogi,,did you just post pict.? For OP

After I read the post again I saw it ,,dummy ME

As for price I have listed sold and bought on BE forum.In my experience if you put a product out here for sale and don't see any response questions or at least Pm's sent then,you know it is priced to high.Nice looking gun.

Are the mags just 10 rounds ?

They are 15 round mags with +2 Hennings basepad extensions to make them 17rnds total you can squeeze 18 in but it's tight.

It's one damn sexy gun

Sent from my flux capacitor

Thank you.... But it could be yours:)

Very very tempting but I have to thin the herd of Tanfos first before a new edition can come:-)

Sent from my flux capacitor

Careful trying to sell outside of classifieds, the police will be on you. I'm not talking about the mods either. Those guys seem to be pretty cool. I have personal experience with this.

Edited by Savageman25