Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm dragging out the Sig 226 and shooting Production.

Sat./Sun.

Master

Team Shooters Paradise squad

Erik

Lumber, I thought you might have changed your mind since I saw that new Limited gun of yours in the gallery. I'm glad to hear your still planning on playing a real game though! :D

Sat./Sun.

Master

Erik

Lumber, I thought you might have changed your mind since I saw that new Limited gun of yours in the gallery. I'm glad to hear your still planning on playing a real game though! :D

Hey,

If he's going to shoot minor, he might as well do it where everybody gets scored that way! :D

Sat./Sun.

Master

Erik 

Lumber, I thought you might have changed your mind since I saw that new Limited gun of yours in the gallery. I'm glad to hear your still planning on playing a real game though! 

Hey,

If he's going to shoot minor, he might as well do it where everybody gets scored that way! 

My thoughts exactly :blink:

Florida Open 2005 is full.

The waiting lists for Sat/Sun is very long.

The waiting list for Friday is a bit shorter.

I have tried to contact everyone by email but if you have any questions or concerns as to if you're in or not you can email me.

Wadette

• 2 weeks later...
Florida Open 2005 is full.

The waiting lists for Sat/Sun is very long.

The waiting list for Friday is a bit shorter.

I have tried to contact everyone by email but if you have any questions or concerns as to if you're in or not you can email me.

Wadette

Glad to hear there is a great turnout. I guess maybe I will have to remember to sign up early next year.

Did Sniper get the schedule figured out? Did someone trade?

It has always been the policy at the Florida Open that you don't sell, trade or give away your slot. If you have a slot and cancel out the slot goes to the next person on the waiting list.

Due to cancellations Sniper has gotten in.

IF, and that's a big IF, some slots were made available to shoot the match on Thursday would anyone be interested?

Let me know if you're interested.......

It has always been the policy at the Florida Open that you don't sell, trade or give away your slot.

I did not know this. I apologize. Thank you for all your patience, assistance, hard work and dedication, Wadette. :D

Sharyn Cohen Open Sat/Sun