Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 41 set up

rowdyb

I didn't find in search anyone talking about their set ups on the G41, for competition especially. Do they respond well to the normal glock stuff? Anything model specific or unique it setting it up? Does there seem to be as much aftermarket for it as the 34/35 models?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure either so I just tried a Zev gen 3 adaptor, recoil rod, and 14 pound spring from my 35. The 41 didn't really want to go into battery with this spring.

I tried a Jager rod and 14 pound Wollf spring too, and that didn't help, so, I guess I can't use the 14 pound springs that I use in my 17, 34, and 35. Oh well.

Yeah, changing up the recoil system to use my loads is something I would like to figure out better than just trial and error.

Triggers?

I know the springs and stuff I liked from my 21sf and my 34, so not worried about that.

How effective are you finding the backstrap w the beavertail? I was gonna run small w no beaver taill, but I think my hands can manage the medium with it....

Sight heigt? 215? 245? I run the Sivigney fo front and flat black exclusively on glocks.

I'm shooting a 230gr plated extreme bullet over 4.4 of titegroup.

I have not shot my 41 much but I recently tried out a new recoil setup. I'm using a lone wolf G21 rod with a 13lb ISMI spring. Functions great and definitely feels better with 170PF loads than the stock setup.

when you're looking at parts that aren't lableed G41 specifically, what are you buying off of? gen4 g21? gen4 21sf? gen3 21 or 21 sf?

so far i've changed out sights, all the springs, dd connector, base pads, slide stop lever and polish job.

undecided on recoil spring rod....

Only in the Large frame kit AT I had 3 ordered at once that took my stock and the restock I ordered Friday didn't ship same day like normal and shipped today. I'll get it too ya ASAP

That works.

My gen3 G34 holster from comptac holds my gen4 G41 perfectly.

Now I'm confused 'cause I read a review of the g41 that said the frame was the same as the regular gen4 21, and not the SF.....

My gen3 G34 holster from comptac holds my gen4 G41 perfectly.

Now I'm confused 'cause I read a review of the g41 that said the frame was the same as the regular gen4 21, and not the SF.....

All three are the same size.