Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why does Rob get to win the Revo division?

jhgtyre

Why does Rob get to win the Revo division? Is it the secret, backroom, wheeling and dealing that makes him win? Is it those 2 extra shots? Where is Jerry? Is anyone buying the whole "Jerry was off shooting 3-Gun story"? Inquiring minds want to know!

It could just be that he practiced more and has more talent than all those other people. NAH! That's crazy talk!

Jerry was shooting the 3gun Nation match that weekend I believe. Whats the better option, shoot a Revo match for bragging rights or shoot a 3gun match and better his chances for a $50,000 3GN payday in Vegas next Jan.

As for Rob himself. no explanation necessary. He's a machine! :)

Remember the heartwarming news clip where the whole football team gets together ahead of time and decides to let the special needs kid score a touchdown? (I better not say anything further.)

;-)

Why does Rob get to win the Revo division? Is it the secret, backroom, wheeling and dealing that makes him win? Is it those 2 extra shots? Where is Jerry? Is anyone buying the whole "Jerry was off shooting 3-Gun story"? Inquiring minds want to know!

It could just be that he practiced more and has more talent than all those other people. NAH! That's crazy talk!

I don't get it.

The frickin' guy has brand new knees. It puts everybody else at a complete disadvantage.

My trusty old knees (which I use for daily carry, I might add) have been rendered obsolete.

Yeah but you can dremel off the bone spurs.

The frickin' guy has brand new knees. It puts everybody else at a complete disadvantage.

My trusty old knees (which I use for daily carry, I might add) have been rendered obsolete.

if thats all it takes in checking into the hosp. in the morning, on 2nd thought I could use a new brain too. and I don't think they do that yet. Oh well I just stick with the OEM :)

Remember the heartwarming news clip where the whole football team gets together ahead of time and decides to let the special needs kid score a touchdown? (I better not say anything further.)

;-)

:roflol::bow::cheers:

Rob has been shooting for a long time, and has been one of the best out there. Whats so wrong with him winning a revolver match.

like the guy above said, he's a machine, he's good at any shooting sport.

TGO asked and you responded, easy, cheesy. Kudos to jhgtyre. Where's the harm? If you got butthurt getting to this point, TGO said it best on this link, read it.

Why does Rob get to win the Revo division?

Because TGO?

Because Brian retired in 2000, and Rob couldn't convince him to come back out? :D :D

Because when they tallied the points at the end of the match no one had accumulated more?