Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP CZ75 Burris/Docter dovetail scope mount

Loves2Shoot

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CZC said they were too busy building new CTS's to mill the slide for a direct mount for me.

Oh no, hope that doesn't severely impact the Accu work on my Shadow that I mailed today.

We have the Deltapoint slide mounting milling program set up for the Shadow.

Do you have the slide mounting milling program for the Tactical Sport slide? But first I want to see the setback lower profile mount you were going to make. I think I will just order the P-07 suppressor sights for BUIS. I would want to have dove tail cut to mount the rear sight in front of the Delta point along with the taller front black suppressor sight.

Edited by CAGLS

trgt--I hope the mount cut for the 75B will fit the Kadet. I thought they were different. I hope I'm wrong because that means I could use one of the two mounts I have coming on my Kadet instead of the rail I added.

Joe, It's entirely possible I'm wrong, I thought when I had a quick look at my 75B before I sold it and the Kadet was that they were the same - I guess I just assumed since it wasn't the shadow cut or LPA TS cut that it must be the 75B cut. I'll try it tonight when I'm back at the house. Edit: Internet search appears that the LPA brand sight on there on only works with Kadet or CZ85. Edit2: looks like from another site, dovetail is the same 75B and Kadet and 85, only issue is that Kadet/85 have rear milled for clearance of the adjustable sight they have, and that sight will work with 75b if you mill the rear rib, so am feeling confident this will work, just need to find my CZC sight tool ... (somehow found all my lost Glock ones so far :-)

Follow up to this --- the 75B springer mount as supplied is very close, but not exact for Kadet. Main issue seems to be dovetail of mount is slightly too shallow, and platform slightly too low, so that when unskilled labor (me) trys to install it, the unit cants up slightly rather than going in flat. I'll see if I can send to Scott to triage/custom fit this one, and maybe see if a way to either may future ones work for both, or just do a special Kadet one.

(Only reason I attempted is that I saw that folks had done some with shadow sights before, and they just sit high in dovetail. But that won't work here because platform is slightly too close to slide in front)

So unless you are much more skilled/smarter than me, please don't try to install this model on a Kadet.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there an adapter being made for the LPA dove tail to mount the Leupould Delta point that the CZ Tactical sports or Shadow target slide have?

Two other CZ with LPA cut-> CTS LS custom (TS slide on cz75 frame), and AccuShadow with LPA option.