Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Load-Ocho from Super-Tactical.com

waktasz

Hex loading makes sense for newbies with short, 12 round tubes. The ocho-load is made for the experienced, 16 round shotgun tube shooter but works great with a standard 8+1 tactical gun.

Edited by waktasz

Loading like this is out dated. I'm working on a system with a backpack mounted Dillon case feeder... A tube running down your arm that deposits fresh rounds to the palm of you hand. No more wasted time and motion going to your caddies.

The problem is the extension cord keeps getting tangled on the props.

Loading like this is out dated. I'm working on a system with a backpack mounted Dillon case feeder... A tube running down your arm that deposits fresh rounds to the palm of you hand. No more wasted time and motion going to your caddies.

Go green...run it off a helmet mounted solar panel

Just work on making disintigrating belt clips for 12 ga. and slap on one of these...

ironman-machine-gun-02.jpg?1348073200

Funny that it started out as an April Fool's joke......back when TACCOM developed the QUADLOAD, we also developed a HEXLOAD, but held back on putting it out on the market. Since then, we've actually perfected it and now is the time......we'll have it up on the website in a week or 2.

When the QUAD's came out, we really didn't think it would take off to the degree it has (read HUGE)......so you can imagine what we've thought about the HEXLOAD.....yes, there are going to be a lot of people that can do this and do it well!!

Production is in the works.....as soon as we finish up our next batch of 4up and 8up quads.....the clips for the HEX's go into the mill:

post-2749-0-14525500-1396706047_thumb.jp

I am game; where do I sign up?

I posted this before just to see if it could be done. It's super slow and I lost one along the way but quad loading off of the table was also more much difficult than when I had a caddie.

Edited by alma

From what we'll be shipping on Monday, I think I'm gonna have 50 test mules by Friday. Cool thing is......if you just can't do the HEXLOAD, it will still be able to be used as a QUADLOAD.....or a DUALOAD or a QUAD and a DUAL if you want.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I would like to see someone do this from the caddie on video too! I have tried but keep losing a shell when I pull them from the caddy -

Been doing ALLOT of testing with that in the shop here.....we've found that removing all the mat'l that holds in the last shell is key for somewhat smaller hands (like mine) has done the trick.

If you want.....we can do that for you.

Tim

Hey Tim,

Are you referring to sanding the material away that holds the third stack at the back like the directions that come with it state? I figured that I would have to get the shells to release easier if I ever wanted this to work -