Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock warranty

dezz

I do not know as I am not a Glock fan. But from all I have heard their CS is very good. Supprised me when I went on their site and saw this. I do not trust them and just my dumass .02 cents worth.

I do not know as I am not a Glock fan. But from all I have heard their CS is very good. Supprised me when I went on their site and saw this. I do not trust them and just my dumass .02 cents worth.

You do not like Glocks. You do not trust them. You know nothing about their warranty. WHY are you posting in the Glock section?

I believe Smith & Wesson has a similar policy.

However, when I have purchased new to me S&W pistols (Gen 3 1076 pistols & M&Ps), they honored full warranty works for those pistols-free ship labels, and they did more work than their tech service bulletins had advised.

Glock has done the same for me: simply make the phone call, but you are then at their discretion. If they had made such a decision about having made enough money, as you allege, they would stop producing pistols here and/or abroad? Meh...

Every body offering a warranty has limitations. It just makes legal sense to avoid nut case owners who think they can store their weapon in the toilet and send it in for repairs. Glock actually has wonderful customer service and stands behind their products for years when it seems like the owner is reasonable.

Move on, there are other guns available if you do not want a Glock. I wouldn't have to wait 4 months for a GSSF coupon 34 if the demand were lower.

I bought a glock 36 when they first came out. (About 10 years ago). After many rounds (mostly reloads) It recently started getting ftf's, so I called glock. They said send it back along with all of my mags (5 total). They completely rebuilt the internals of the gun and replaced 4 of 5 mags and didn't even charge me return shipping.

Yes. They have good customer service.

--Daniel

If it's that big of a deal, just go to a GSSF match. From what I understand, they have armorers that will work on your pistol for free.

They switch out parts for free and I have seen them toss old mags and hand out new ones.

If it's that big of a deal, just go to a GSSF match. From what I understand, they have armorers that will work on your pistol for free.

They switch out parts for free and I have seen them toss old mags and hand out new ones.

Yes the armorers are at the GSSF matches and will replace not only worn parts (springs...for example) but they replace them with factory spec parts. If you've played the spring swap game to "improve" the trigger you won't be pleased once you get that baby back from the Glock Armorer.

It used to be if you were a GSSF member, you got lifetime warranty on all your Glocks (in writing). I don't think they still advertise that...so I'm not sure if it's still offered.

gssf-flyer-insides.jpg

Edited by njl