Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jesse Tischauser wins $5k shootoff at 3-Gun Nation Pro Match

Congratulations to my boy JT for his shoot-off win this weekend. He did some split screens with all the competitors that are pretty cool on his YouTube page:

Tischauser vs. Butler vs. Payne vs. Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db3gwkpPEzE&sns=em

Tischauser vs. Voigt vs. Chandler vs. Coley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkPqKCk4xs&sns=em

Tischauser vs. Garcia vs. Jordan vs. Horner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BLlltbkQU&sns=em

Edited by Chris_Andersen

Congratulations go Sgt. Daniel Horner for winning the first 3-Gun Nation match Pro series match of the year. Army Strong! Congratulations to Jesse who is going to change his Sig line to Addicted to cashing checks! And for a strong 10th place finish in the main match!

Congratulations go Sgt. Daniel Horner for winning the first 3-Gun Nation match Pro series match of the year. Army Strong! Congratulations to Jesse who is going to change his Sig line to Addicted to cashing checks! And for a strong 10th place finish in the main match!

Sounds like someone is a little jealous.

I hear those novelty giant checks are hard to get cashed. I would rather rest on my laurels and make excuses anyway... It's just so much easier.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like quad loading is where Jesse saved the most time, compared to the traditional load 4.

Jesse shot pretty much one for one and everybody else had trouble connecting.

Ahh Almacito, I was posting under the thought that this was the forum about matches, not just individuals. FYI I texted my congratulations to Jesse early Sunday morning and told him he had done well, also his finish in the top 10 is outstanding in that crowd and so far a personal best, and I'm sure the start of many more.

As for resting on Laurels that sounds a bit spikey and uncomfortable so I'll just keep resting on a mattress stuffed with nice soft pillow ticking next to my smoking hot trophy wife :);)

Edited by kurtm

...I'll just keep resting on a mattress stuffed with nice soft pillow ticking next to my smoking hot trophy wife :);)

Pics or it didn't happen... :D (but not of you....just the smokin hot trophy wife)

Edited by Onagoth

Ahh Almacito, I was posting under the thought that this was the forum about matches, not just individuals. FYI I texted my congratulations to Jesse early Sunday morning and told him he had done well, also his finish in the top 10 is outstanding in that crowd and so far a personal best, and I'm sure the start of many more.

As for resting on Laurels that sounds a bit spikey and uncomfortable so I'll just keep resting on a mattress stuffed with nice soft pillow ticking next to my smoking hot trophy wife :);)

post-2749-0-28634900-1395363220_thumb.jp