Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun by Doublestar Corp - Oct 16-18 at Rockc

Registration for the 2014 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship will open on May 1st! This is a month later than usual, but we will get back on schedule next year. You can register for the match at: https://clubs.practiscore.com/blue-ridge-mountain-3-gun-2014/register.

Everyone will have 10 days to sign up before anyone is “officially” in the match. If the match is full by that time, previous shooters will receive a preference, and all remaining slots will be filled by random draw. There is no online payment for the BRM3G, so checks must be received within 3 weeks of online registration. Once payment is received, shooters will be approved and sent an email which will allow them self-squad. If a check is not received within 3 weeks, the shooter’s registration will be withdrawn, and they will have to register again. As usual, no checks will be deposited until a shooter is approved into the match.

We will be raffling off a rifle to benefit the Task Force Dagger Foundation again this year. Only 250 tickets are going to be available at $20 each on a first come first served basis at the match. Tickets and match T-shirts can be ordered on the registration page. Just add the proper amount to your match fee check.

We may have some openings on our RO staff, so if you are interested send me an email with a brief list of your RO experience.

The match is held over the natural terrain of Rockcastle Shooting Center in Park City, KY. For those new to the BRM3G, the match is a little more physically demanding with a higher round count than many 3-gun matches.

If you have any questions, email me at afh3g@yahoo.com.

Andy

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait a minute Brian...I thought retired folks had all kinds of spare time for things like these. Don’t tell me all my goals and plans are for naught! :surprise:

Otherwise for the BRM – I’m already looking forward to it! :goof:

Edited by GunCat

Corey, you won't have any problems, just do some wind sprints, then offhand rifle at 130yds, then more sprints, clays and steel w SG, then 40 push-ups, and 8 paper with pistol... No problems

Pose, I'm right there with ya... Baby stuff may slow my game down too

Dave, look forward to seeing you there!

Nickoli,

I'm so looking forward to TFD also... Should be a good season opener and warm up... Then an easy day at BITB, some other stuff in the middle, then wrap up with BLue Ridge...

Edited by Headworked

240 seconds par time??? That's enough to tune guns and eat a lunch every stage!!

famous last words

ya ya... i know... im just kiddin... it will literally kick my butt... im just hoping to finish!!

I have heard all about AH matches!

Bring your running shoes!

240 seconds par time??? That's enough to tune guns and eat a lunch every stage!!

famous last words

ya ya... i know... im just kiddin... it will literally kick my butt... im just hoping to finish!!

I have heard all about AH matches!

Bring your running shoes!

and your climbing shoes, crawling shoes, pulling shoes...

• 3 weeks later...