Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Aluminum Basepads for 17-rd MecGar Mags...

justaute

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here man, use it any way you want to. I will send you the 300dpi PSD file if you want it.

springer_edit_72dpi.jpg

Wow, those are sharp! I ordered some blue ones that are enroute to me now. Can't wait to get them....I should have picked a faster shipping method...LOL.

• 6 months later...

I'm hoping Springer Precision can use that same font for the "CZC" lettering on my base pads...

The use of CZ Customs "CZC" logo may not be allowed with out written permission from CZ Customs.

From a post from Angus Hobdell

" With a number of new competitors making parts for the CZ pistols we believed it was time to let people know what an "original" CZ Custom part was.

Just like Nike or Rebok we are proud of our parts and work, we wish to let people know that they have an original not a copy. "

Edited by CZ85Combat

16's weigh .1.17 OZ 17's, 1.056 and 18's .61 OZ

Thanks, so This Product should be legal for SSP, since the weight of the original metal baseplate is removed?

8.2.1.3.18. Aftermarket magazine base pads may be used provided they do not make the magazine weight more than 1.00 oz/28.3 grams over the same capacity factory magazine.

16's weigh .1.17 OZ 17's, 1.056 and 18's .61 OZ

Thanks, so This Product should be legal for SSP, since the weight of the original metal baseplate is removed?

8.2.1.3.18. Aftermarket magazine base pads may be used provided they do not make the magazine weight more than 1.00 oz/28.3 grams over the same capacity factory magazine.

Correct

Stuart, what type font do you use on your barrel bushings for the Accu Shadow? I'm hoping Springer Precision can use that same font for the "CZC" lettering on my base pads...

Sorry, but we can not engrave CZC on our CZ products. It would infringe on CZ Custom's trade name and branding. If those are your initials, hopefully we can make other accommodations for you.

Wow... I was simply trying to "identify" the magazines that I ordered from your company. You offer your customers the option to "engrave" information on their base plates so I choose to number and identify them (1, 2 & 3, & CZC). These were ordered to enhance the looks and function of my 'CZ Custom Shop Accu Shadow. What is everyone getting so jacked up about? Gheeeeez...