Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Invictus Practical dual and quad load carriers

Rob01

Just got all my Invictus gear last week. Been practicing and am LOVING this set up. Went with the 2 point quad, and a 2.8 on the belt for the small "local" matches. Then Kevin got me set up with a chest rig with "5x quads" ( 20 rounds) for those large "IRON MAN" matches :D

What does your chest rig look like?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he uses a sheet of kydex so that its stiff yet still wraps. then just runs a nylon strap and clip on it. Fully adjustable, works great. not as cumfy as a chamelion (sp?) with the elastic and velcro. but this is a good way to get high round count up off the belt for those LARGE matches. He set this up with 20 rounds, but a guy can add more to achieve 24 or 28. the screw holes are already present. Im a smaller guy, 150lbs so we went this route so that i didnt have shells hitting the long guns when shouldered, or digging into my arms.

Kevin had quite a pile and then hit some SW regional match?! anyways when he was there he had stuff on display and sold out instantly... thats when you KNOW you have a quality product. he already had more gear in the works, so it shouldnt be long before hes stocked back up. Hes still pretty new in the game but hes got good stuff so it wont be long before hes big time and carried ALL OVER...

Ran these for some shotgun practice this morning, a bunch of runs of Garcia's Load12 drill. It is cheating, the grab out of these is awesome. I topped my old times using other quad-load carriers easily. No problems with hitting the other shells or accessing the grab with the 2.8 carriers.

Another thumbs-up!

Ran these for some shotgun practice this morning, a bunch of runs of Garcia's Load12 drill. It is cheating, the grab out of these is awesome. I topped my old times using other quad-load carriers easily. No problems with hitting the other shells or accessing the grab with the 2.8 carriers.

Another thumbs-up!

Have you modded your gun / load gate at all?

Congratulations Jesse!

Yesterday I ordered a 12Q and received an automated email confirming my order and within 30 minutes another from Kevin at Invictus thanking me for my order.

I also had an issue placing myself on the backorder list for some 2.8 carriers and Kevin adressed that immediately.

He's Johnny on the spot.

Looking forward to trying these out.

what are you still running the +4 caddy for Jesse?

Oh $hit shells. If I have 9 in the gun on a 9 round array and I miss I like to instantly grab one from the old AP Customs Classic 4 after the miss to keep the gun loaded like it needs to be to finish the array and avoid a port load.

what are you still running the +4 caddy for Jesse?

Oh $hit shells. If I have 9 in the gun on a 9 round array and I miss I like to instantly grab one from the old AP Customs Classic 4 after the miss to keep the gun loaded like it needs to be to finish the array and avoid a port load.

Smart. I could've used that tip before last month's match....

THOUGHT that, but wanted to hear it from you. so its just for that occasional miss to throw just 1 in to get back on count.

makes total sense. thought about keeping one of my old cali caddys around for this exact reason.

and congrats on the weekend win !!

• 2 weeks later...