Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 ICORE Midwest Regional -- back to the Midwest!

More prizes for the random drawing: Our friends David and Tammy Surgi have donated some nice goodies from the lineup of Secure Firearm Products. Please be sure to keep all our generous sponsors in mind when considering your upcoming firearms-related purchases.

Matt Griffin has also donated a nice prize for the drawing. Thanks, Matt!
The random drawing will take place after the match on Saturday--must be present to win.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another fine match put together by the Ankey Ikes crew, despite the monsoon like conditions in the morning. It was nice to hear the absence of bitching and moaning about the range. The Revo shooters are a tough bunch, and and just sucked it up and shot the match, regardless of the muck. Mike kept us entertained and the social hour with the awards was the crowning touch to the end of the day.

A big thanks to the sponsors that donated to the match, and I can't wait for the next match!

DougC

Great match. The mix of stages was great. Thanks to all the sponsor, Mike and the crew for all their work. It was fun to meet the "national media" celebrity host. The mini-class that Rich Wolfe ran was very informative. I had a great time.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Fun Match! Those that weren't there, you missed a good match, with a well rounded set of courses. Of course your legs would still be sore from the extra 10 pounds of mud we had to carry throughout the match. At least we didn't have to shoot bagged targets. Shades of Tulsa '08!

From my recollection of the awards ceremony, Congratulations to Rich Wolfe for his High Overall and Open win, Mike for his Limited win, Troy Mattheyer for his Classic win.

Let's see Bubber, Chris and crew took home a few prizes. But I heard a rumor that a TV shooting show personality was seen with his "crew" and I wonder if they aren't investigating Team Bubber. Seems that whole crew were claiming plaques, cash and prizes with an alarming frequency. Can't be proven but some bottom dealing card sharps may have been playing fast and loose. Hopefully the media can get to the bottom of it! :roflol:

Seriously Team Bubber did quite well.

Thanks to the Sponsors I remember hearing: TK Custom, North Mountain, Secure Firearms, DC Ammo, Matt Griffin, ds10speedshooters.com and of course ICORE and the AIPS Club. Rich even took his prize and laid it on another prize to up the ante for the next guy, classy.

Edited by pskys2

Mike can we get a list of the sponsors for the match. I want to make sure we thanked them properly.

ICORE's board of directors and members (money plaques)

TK Custom (Tom Kilhoffer)

DS-10 Speedloaders (Dave Skrzela)

North Mountain Moonclip Holders (Bob Perdue)

Secure Firearm Products (David and Paul Surgi)

Matt Griffin

Doug Carden

• 3 months later...

I heard Jim was there with a camera guy, but I was busy in the chapter house getting the plaques and prizes ready, and apparently I missed seeing him.

Looking forward to seeing the episode when it airs.

(Jim is a very photogenic guy!)

I heard Jim was there with a camera guy, but I was busy in the chapter house getting the plaques and prizes ready, and apparently I missed seeing him.

Looking forward to seeing the episode when it airs.

(Jim is a very photogenic guy!)

Not to mention highly intelligent and overly handsome, Huh Mike!!